Who do you like and dislike most on the board

Started by illdecide, January 19, 2009, 09:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashtag

Quote from: haranguerer on November 25, 2011, 08:14:33 PM
Quote from: Hashtag on November 25, 2011, 01:49:25 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on November 25, 2011, 01:47:53 PM
spill the beans  :o NAME & SHAME!

What are the rules about personal messages and posting them on the main forum?
If you check out the My Christmas=Ruined thread it won't take you long to figure out who I mean.

I'm not surprised someones sending you abusive messages, I just took a look at that thread and I feel like bludgeoning you to death. Your other posts are pure drivel too.

:D I know. My posts are drivel. Inane chatter. I don't know what I am trying to achieve with forum posts.

supersarsfields

You should open your own forum......... Again.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

ONeill

Quote from: Hashtag on November 25, 2011, 09:52:35 PM

If you check out the My Christmas=Ruined thread it won't take you long to figure out who I mean.

I'm not surprised someones sending you abusive messages, I just took a look at that thread and I feel like bludgeoning you to death. Your other posts are pure drivel too.

:D I know. My posts are drivel. Inane chatter. I don't know what I am trying to achieve with forum posts.

You seem a good spud. It's just that we received a bit of a sickening from a poster called longball a few years ago. You'll not have heard of him. He had the potential to be a fine poster and was rather funny in small doses  but sort of let the board go to his head to the point that he believed he was some sort of rebellious legend (in his world). It ended bitterly with his forced withdrawal from the board, which wasn't mourned in the slightest, with his tail between his legs. I think he attempted some kind of breakaway board which turned out rather embarrassingly silly for him. I hope he comes back some time as he has probably settled down and matured a wee bit.

I'm sure this won't happen to you but just be careful as we tend to get grumpy.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

saffron sam2

I can't see anything wrong with you posting them on the main forum. In fact if you don't, it can give the impression that you are possibly making it up. There was a case in the past when one poster accused another of sending him abusive PMs, but when asked, he couldn't provide the evidence of the original messages. It made him look like a twit.

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

tyrone girl

Yeh and judging by the way he said look at the christmas thread he probably wants it to look like its me!
Why doesnt he post them up here for us all to see

Hashtag

It wasn't tyrone girl, I can see why you thought it looked like you though. The Mr has since PM'ed to say he was only having a larf so will leave it. Me and Don back on speaking terms.

illdecide

Quote from: ONeill on November 25, 2011, 10:13:36 PM
Quote from: Hashtag on November 25, 2011, 09:52:35 PM

You seem a good spud. It's just that we received a bit of a sickening from a poster called longball a few years ago. You'll not have heard of him. He had the potential to be a fine poster and was rather funny in small doses  but sort of let the board go to his head to the point that he believed he was some sort of rebellious legend (in his world). It ended bitterly with his forced withdrawal from the board, which wasn't mourned in the slightest, with his tail between his legs. I think he attempted some kind of breakaway board which turned out rather embarrassingly silly for him. I hope he comes back some time as he has probably settled down and matured a wee bit.

I'm sure this won't happen to you but just be careful as we tend to get grumpy.

:D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch