Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Degrassi Hi

The omission of Dunmoyle as a championship venue is surprising, as is Loughmacrory as an option. Perhaps these will be used at the quarter final stage.

Norf Tyrone

I think this shows how good grounds in Tyrone ate these days.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

skeog

6 day turnaround for derg or beragh

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on August 10, 2016, 05:39:05 PM
The omission of Dunmoyle as a championship venue is surprising, as is Loughmacrory as an option. Perhaps these will be used at the quarter final stage.

Maybe because both are absolute disasters of places to get out of

The Trap

Wouldn't it be great if you knew for certain every year that the county season would end at the start of August (i.e. All Ireland final on first weekend in August). It would really help clubs plan their season and I am sure it would go a long way to heal the club v county split that is building..............

Helpline

Surely its Dromore's title to lose this year.  :)
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

time ticking away

I agree, Dromore seem to be the team to beat. It helps that they practically have a bye to the semis also
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Tommo2

Senior Championship Odds - Paddy Power:

Outright Betting
Dromore 9/2   
Errigal Chiarain 5/1   
Omagh 5/1
Clonoe 5/1
Coalisland 11/2
Killyclogher 7/1
Trillick 8/1
Carrickmore 8/1    
Ardboe 12/1   
Galbally 25/1
Greencastle 33/1
Strabane 33/1
Dungannon 33/1
Kildress 33/1
Eglish 33/1   
Edendork 33/1
Augher 33/1   

Dromore are deservedly favourites, due to their league form, recent history and run to the semi-final. Could be any one of the first 9 teams.

leenie

I doubt it will be dungannon .... :P
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Dell

Good article in IN by Tierney today. His mention if sledging reminds me of a game against Kerry when a man beside me said that Tyrone would pay in years to come for the behaviour of Ricey. At the time I thought nothing off it but in hindsight we can't really complain about how other teams behave when we turned a blind eye to it from our own in the past. I also believe at club level we have a big problem with the 'dark arts' It can be seen at all levels and is even being encouraged at certain clubs. I think we are reaping what we sowed
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Helpline

Dromore have an easy run to the semi's, Ardboe where a push over last year so this year should be something similar. :-[

Club Rossa

I must have missed our win over Edendork.How much did we beat them by?

Helpline

Strabane v Edendork.. do you think? :-\

Club Rossa

Who knows?All I will say is that we have no right to be overlooking Edendork.Apart from a final appearance in 2009 we have made very little impact in championship football in the last 15 years.

GaelTheGael

Quote from: Tommo2 on August 11, 2016, 05:07:55 PM
Senior Championship Odds - Paddy Power:

Outright Betting
Dromore 9/2   
Errigal Chiarain 5/1   
Omagh 5/1
Clonoe 5/1
Coalisland 11/2
Killyclogher 7/1
Trillick 8/1
Carrickmore 8/1    
Ardboe 12/1   
Galbally 25/1
Greencastle 33/1
Strabane 33/1
Dungannon 33/1
Kildress 33/1
Eglish 33/1   
Edendork 33/1
Augher 33/1   

Dromore are deservedly favourites, due to their league form, recent history and run to the semi-final. Could be any one of the first 9 teams.
Coalisland at 11/2 is a good price as well considering they have the easiest run of all to the semi finals and their strong league form.