Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beard

Would dromore not be most peoples favourites on here? most successful team in tyrone over past 10years and beat a fancied clonoe team in last round? doesn't always work out like that I know but still the team to beat. omagh can give it a go i would imagine but still fancy dromore.

gardrumchum

Quote from: NDA on August 27, 2014, 11:48:26 PM
Omagh v Ardboe Final. And I fancy Omagh to win as I believe they have the strongest team. Doesn't always work like that of course as other contenders may have an advantage in terms of championship know how.
Trillick for Inter and Rock for Junior.

Dromore to stuff Omagh and then beat Carrickmore in final.

Quote from: The Beard on August 28, 2014, 12:53:38 AM
Would dromore not be most peoples favourites on here? most successful team in tyrone over past 10years and beat a fancied clonoe team in last round? doesn't always work out like that I know but still the team to beat. omagh can give it a go i would imagine but still fancy dromore.

Correct beardy boy

Napper

Quote from: rrhf on August 27, 2014, 11:05:13 PM
Now that mic key is definitely staying.  I would be fairly happy with mark coming in.  A meticulous man with the right age profile to move the thing forward.  It could have instant positive results and if it's not his level we will know by the end of 2015. I'd be more worried that no one wanted to  challenge the minor management. The county jobs don't seem to be attracting much interest from prospective replacements. Is there no succession plan if by the end of 2015 big changes are needed.

Never a wiser statement. Not one of the minor management top two bothered to turn up to either the minor league or championship final. They have a poor record of attending games involving club minors so how could you expect a decent team out on the field. Time for a change.

WT4E

Quote from: Napper on August 28, 2014, 09:29:54 AM
Quote from: rrhf on August 27, 2014, 11:05:13 PM
Now that mic key is definitely staying.  I would be fairly happy with mark coming in.  A meticulous man with the right age profile to move the thing forward.  It could have instant positive results and if it's not his level we will know by the end of 2015. I'd be more worried that no one wanted to  challenge the minor management. The county jobs don't seem to be attracting much interest from prospective replacements. Is there no succession plan if by the end of 2015 big changes are needed.

Never a wiser statement. Not one of the minor management top two bothered to turn up to either the minor league or championship final. They have a poor record of attending games involving club minors so how could you expect a decent team out on the field. Time for a change.

Look whose back - Let the county board bashing commence!  ;D ;D ;D

Up The Middle

I thought it was quiet on here, did my aul mate Hugh get banned. Dont let them win Hugh, fight the system.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Napper

Quote from: Up The Middle on August 28, 2014, 10:09:35 AM
I thought it was quiet on here, did my aul mate Hugh get banned. Dont let them win Hugh, fight the system.

Who's Hugh? It is not a case of bashing the county board. It is about pointing out the obvious. The county board don't want to rock the boat when it comes to putting their friends into job. Not going into election season.

NDA

Mark Harte story not true. Bit of a kick in the teeth for the credibility of Teamtalk.

NDA

Is Eoin McCusker fit to play for Dromore this weekend?

Under Lights

Quote from: NDA on August 28, 2014, 10:49:35 AM
Mark Harte story not true. Bit of a kick in the teeth for the credibility of Teamtalk.

They did state them as rumours though- gossip column as such.

NDA

Quote from: Under Lights on August 28, 2014, 10:57:37 AM

Can see Teamtalk getting the RTE treatment. Thought that show they did after Tyrone defeat had an agenda.

IMO Teamtalk shouldn't publish rumours or gossip just report on games and facts.

Napper

Quote from: NDA on August 28, 2014, 11:14:10 AM

Can see Teamtalk getting the RTE treatment. Thought that show they did after Tyrone defeat had an agenda.

IMO Teamtalk shouldn't publish rumours or gossip just report on games and facts.

Seemed a little to suspect. Wonder why the county board hasn't denied it yet.

God14

At the end of the day Teamtalk is an entirely independent effort from a few individuals. If they want to include a gossip column sure why not? Id hazard a guess that the desire for website hits, and/or to be the first to break the news got the better of them & they spoke too soon. No harm done though as it was clearly stipulated in their article that it was an unconfirmed rumour

NDA

Quote from: Napper on August 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM
Quote from: NDA on August 28, 2014, 11:14:10 AM

Seemed a little to suspect. Wonder why the county board hasn't denied it yet.
County Board PRO has officially denied it

NDA

Quote from: God14 on August 28, 2014, 11:38:57 AM
At the end of the day Teamtalk is an entirely independent effort from a few individuals. If they want to include a gossip column sure why not? Id hazard a guess that the desire for website hits, and/or to be the first to break the news got the better of them & they spoke too soon. No harm done though as it was clearly stipulated in their article that it was an unconfirmed rumour

I think Teamtalk in general are very good, recently though since Tyrone defeat I think they have been a bit too tabloid in their approach. Can see Mickey Harte taking exception and wouldn't really blame him.

God14

Quote from: NDA on August 28, 2014, 11:44:51 AM
Quote from: God14 on August 28, 2014, 11:38:57 AM

I think Teamtalk in general are very good, recently though since Tyrone defeat I think they have been a bit too tabloid in their approach. Can see Mickey Harte taking exception and wouldn't really blame him.

Surely Harte wouldn't want another fallout with another media outlet?