American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Titans go out and only themselves to blame, to many turnovers!
Carolina with great start
7-0

Carmen Stateside

Great reply from Arizona!
Start of second quarter Cardinals lead 14-7

DrinkingHarp

Cardinals Def is tearing it up :o :o :o.   27-7 3rd quarter
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Carmen Stateside

thejuice

C'mon Giants, beat those dirty eagles
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ONeill

Official word has just come in from Pittsburgh that the Chargers have deactivated RB LaDainian Tomlinson for today's game against the Steelers due to his lingering groin injury. The Chargers had planned on making Tomlinson a game-time decision after he missed practice all week and was listed as "doubtful" on Friday's injury report. Tomlinson played just over a quarter in last week's overtime wild-card win over the Colts.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

They will need someone to spell Sproles, he will not be able to carry the ball 20-25 times and return kicks.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magickingdom

the giants need a miracle..

heganboy

Good win for Philly- NYG were brutal- Eli was off his game, as bad as he's been this season.
Reid totally outclassed Coughlin, the challenges weren't even close...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Shortso79

thejuice

Yeah, Giants had a mare, especially Eli. I know im not a huge Philly fan but I think Donovan McNabb deserves to win a Superbowl. So Eagles Vs Cardinals in the NFC championship game.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

J70

The Giants are fucked without Burress. His absence has allowed the Eagles in both games, and several other teams recently, to focus all of their defensive effort on the runners, particularly Jacobs. The Giants had nothing down the field and never looked close to getting a touchdown.

DrinkingHarp

0-3 home team  :o, can it be 0-4?

DrinkingHarp

2 minutes into the game 7-0 Chargers  :o