Author Topic: The Official UFC Thread  (Read 139791 times)

nrico2006

• View Profile
Re: The Official UFC Thread
« Reply #1650 on: September 17, 2019, 09:57:38 AM »
Would love to see Keeler step into the Octagon against McGregor as he is doing a right bit of slabbering; but I'd say Keeler wouldn't have the balls and will push for a boxing match only.

Gaethje hasn't really beat anyone of note at the top of their game and has been knocked out a few times recently enough too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Gs Man

• View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: September 17, 2019, 10:32:47 AM »
What about him fighting Keeler in Dublin on the 14th?

Couldn't see the UFC allowing McGregor to fight in another promotion or whatever on a night that clashes with one of their numbered events in Vegas. 
Keep 'er lit

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: September 17, 2019, 11:58:09 AM »
Would love to see Keeler step into the Octagon against McGregor as he is doing a right bit of slabbering; but I'd say Keeler wouldn't have the balls and will push for a boxing match only.

Gaethje hasn't really beat anyone of note at the top of their game and has been knocked out a few times recently enough too.

Has Conor got a copyright on slabbering then?

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: September 17, 2019, 01:32:50 PM »

Gaethje hasn't really beat anyone of note at the top of their game
and has been knocked out a few times recently enough too.

Lol.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"