The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Going 3-1 also.... I think it will be great pace at the start and tactics will go out the window. Could see Liverpool scoring as they have done well against teams that are better off than them in the league, but the cup games in Europe they've scored away from home.... £5 @ 11/1
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

Dortmund by at least 2.

They're a much better team than Liverpool.

laoislad

Sturridge on the bench

Liverpool: Mignolet, Clyne, Sakho, Lovren, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Milner, Origi.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Fair fcuks to Liverpool and Klopp.... Great game some pressure
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

TabClear

Big miss by Origi at the end of the half. Lot of pressing from both teams but dortmund look much more comfortable paying it out of defence

laoislad

You'd have to be happy enough with that.
Good performance and an away goal. Still all to play for.
Sakho was immense tonight.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on April 07, 2016, 10:00:06 PM
You'd have to be happy enough with that.
Good performance and an away goal. Still all to play for.
Sakho was immense tonight.

Yeah!
Have to be happy with that! We'll score at home, problem is i can see them score also.

moysider

That was very good. Anybody would have taken that beforehand.

All to play for in the second leg.

brokencrossbar1

mikehunt

Credit to Klopp again. Showing he can make a silk purse from a sow's ear. Once he gets a few of his own players in things could get interesting. And to think there a few buffoons who think he's a shite manager.

Gabriel_Hurl

AZOffaly

That was a good performance. Big call to leave Sturridge on the bench, and Origi worked like a trojan to repay the faith. Dortmund still look a more polished team, and will probably score at Anfield, but Liverpool definitely look like they could worry them, and now that we have a few lads fit and in a bit of form, there are options up front. Looked like some atmosphere as well, I'd say Anfield will be rocking next Thursday.

GJL

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 08, 2016, 09:24:25 AM
That was a good performance. Big call to leave Sturridge on the bench, and Origi worked like a trojan to repay the faith. Dortmund still look a more polished team, and will probably score at Anfield, but Liverpool definitely look like they could worry them, and now that we have a few lads fit and in a bit of form, there are options up front. Looked like some atmosphere as well, I'd say Anfield will be rocking next Thursday.

Henderson looks like he is out for the season but no big loss I think.

The Stallion

That's good news, Henderson is awful. Lovren played well last night, but I'm staggered someone suggested Sakho had a good game, he was shocking. Complete liability.

One draw doesn't change the fact Liverpool's performances under Klopp have been really poor.

stew

Quote from: The Stallion on April 08, 2016, 09:58:03 AM
That's good news, Henderson is awful. Lovren played well last night, but I'm staggered someone suggested Sakho had a good game, he was shocking. Complete liability.

One draw doesn't change the fact Liverpool's performances under Klopp have been really poor.

Klopp did a superb job last night as did Liverpool, Sakho is the awkward looking Liverpool player I have ever seen, he is dire and should be nowhere that side.

I hope Liverpool push on but they are going to concede at infield and I think they will need three to advance, that can do that but it is a tough ask.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.