Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HealyHellRaiser

Lads I dont see the problem with Peter Harte being injured. He hasnt had a decent game for tyrone in a long time. This is a easy way for Mickey not to play him. Its positive for tyrone i'll tell ye that much.

Under Lights

Quote from: winghalfback on July 06, 2014, 02:51:20 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on July 06, 2014, 01:21:09 PM
Dermy could come in for injured Quinn you reckon?

All this squabbling over injuries is nonsence. Injuries could happen at training, work or anywhere.

One time I opened the fridge and a jar of 400g Helmann's Light Mayonnsaise fell out from the door- I tired to catch it with my shoeless foot and subsequantly broke both the jar and my toe. You'd have thought I would have been ok since it was light mayonnaise. Should all our county players stop opening fridges in case this strikes them as well. Where will the madness cease?

400g of light mayonnaise is the same weight as 400g of normal mayonnaise lethal stuff that Helmann's better sticking with Heinz.
On a more serious not were you ruled out for any important Tyrone games.

I haven't played since.

bogball88

Anyone know the story for club games this weekend? I see the holiday break starts on Saturday, meaning Friday night would be the only possible day for fixtures-running out of starred games to play-is it likely to be no games at all until after the break?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: bogball88 on July 07, 2014, 10:05:25 AM
Anyone know the story for club games this weekend? I see the holiday break starts on Saturday, meaning Friday night would be the only possible day for fixtures-running out of starred games to play-is it likely to be no games at all until after the break?

The reserve championship final is fixed for friday night, so i would imagine there wont be a round of senior league games anyway
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

TF15

Emm... Healyhellraiser... was the best player on the pitch v Down in the replay and against Louth. Neither of them games were on the oul TV so ye probably didn't see it. The biggest problem with Harte being out is we lose our best foot passer of a ball in the side which will add to the problem of getting ball into the full forward line. I'd put PJ Lavery into the half back line or put McGinley there and put PJ or Mark Donnelly half forward. Pace will expose Armagh.

bigtogs

So Brendan Harpur has told the ccc where too go.......

EC Unique

redhandloo

Quote from: EC Unique on July 07, 2014, 03:18:38 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on July 07, 2014, 01:58:26 PM
http://ulsterherald.com/2014/07/07/tyrone-gaa-rocked-by-harpur-resignation/

I can see his point but in my opinion minor footballers should not be playing senior football at all.
That's fine and dandy in Errigal where you have lots of footballers. Small clubs like ours need our minors. Fixture planners have to account for the amount of football these lads are playing.
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: TF15 on July 07, 2014, 10:20:49 AM
Emm... Healyhellraiser... was the best player on the pitch v Down in the replay and against Louth. Neither of them games were on the oul TV so ye probably didn't see it. The biggest problem with Harte being out is we lose our best foot passer of a ball in the side which will add to the problem of getting ball into the full forward line. I'd put PJ Lavery into the half back line or put McGinley there and put PJ or Mark Donnelly half forward. Pace will expose Armagh.
O Sweet lord. You have names 2 games were tyrone were in cruise control. I watched against Louth Marty duffy passing him as louth attacked each timed. Awful defender good footballer but not a defender. Sooner tyrone are beat the better. Not an Omagh player getting a decent spell.

winghalfback

Some Tyrone club players have been more active in the past 3 weeks than the highly paid superstars currently performing in the world cup. Fair play Brendan Harpur.

bigtogs

Quote from: EC Unique on July 07, 2014, 03:18:38 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on July 07, 2014, 01:58:26 PM
http://ulsterherald.com/2014/07/07/tyrone-gaa-rocked-by-harpur-resignation/

I can see his point but in my opinion minor footballers should not be playing senior football at all.
there would be clubs who could not field senior/reserve teams with out minors...... in the last seven days alone clonoe have been fixed too play 3 under-21 fixtures 1 minor league plus reserve and senior league!!!!! Some players expected to play 5 games in that time it is not right for this to happen... errigal have as many players as most small clubs have  member's... all clubs need considered not just your own.....

Christmas Lights

Again, shocked by the yapping and uproar at playing games. 

Some should be so lucky, there have been periods in the past where players have had no games for 6 to 7 weeks.  Now we have a scenario where people are complaining they have too many games to play  ::)

Give me games over training any day of the week and give me 5 games in 3 weeks as opposed to 5 games in 5 months.  People aren't happy unless they are complaining.
The county board will continue to prosper with or without Brendan Harpur and football will still go on. The fixtures in general have been really well organised by the CB this year and with regards to adult football, we have gotten to the July break with approx. half of the league played which is no mean feat considering you have to juggle what the county sides are doing.

If it was so easy, some of the fools on here could organise it.  Its a voluntary organisation lads, maybe some of the more vocal people on here might throw their hat into the ring for next season and give us a fixture schedule that is perfect  ::)   

bigtogs

Quote from: Christmas Lights on July 08, 2014, 10:40:26 AM

Some should be so lucky, there have been periods in the past where players have had no games for 6 to 7 weeks.  Now we have a scenario where people are complaining they have too many games to play  ::)

Give me games over training any day of the week and give me 5 games in 3 weeks as opposed to 5 games in 5 months.  People aren't happy unless they are complaining.
The county board will continue to prosper with or without Brendan Harpur and football will still go on. The fixtures in general have been really well organised by the CB this year and with regards to adult football, we have gotten to the July break with approx. half of the league played which is no mean feat considering you have to juggle what the county sides are doing.

If it was so easy, some of the fools on here could organise it.  Its a voluntary organisation lads, maybe some of the more vocal people on here might throw their hat into the ring for next season and give us a fixture schedule that is perfect  ::)   

Not complaining about 5 games in three weeks complaining about 5games in 7 days!!!!!! 5 games in three weeks would be great....

redhandloo

Quote from: Christmas Lights on July 08, 2014, 10:40:26 AM

The Tyrone County Board will continue to prosper!!! Are you serious about that comment?
Tough times don't last, tough people do!