The official Playstation 3 thread

Started by Our Nail Loney, September 05, 2008, 11:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rage

I know you dont really like the online versions of games Nail but COD online is very addictive and i was never really a shootin game fan myself before i played it!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: rage on May 14, 2009, 02:30:58 PM
I know you dont really like the online versions of games Nail but COD online is very addictive and i was never really a shootin game fan myself before i played it!

I am just not really a COD fan, played the first level and that is all

Maybe give it a whirl when I finish Uncharted, great game only three chapters in but very good

rage

Any of you with a PayPal account should be extra vigilant when playing online.  A mate of mine was recently contacted by PayPal to say that they had blocked a transaction from his account.  Someone had tried to scam money from him.  When traced back it was someone he had played online in Fifa (the persons gamertag was the same as the e-mail address used to scam him, Rooney_cfc), he doesn't know how they got his details but PayPal have told him that this is an ongoing problem with both PS3 and Xbox

scud

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 13, 2009, 08:27:26 PM
Now what do I play next? I have three games not touched yet: Bioshock, Uncharted and The Godfather.

Anyone play any of these, any opinions?

Bioshock! its lethal, one of the most immersive and inventive games i've played

Galwaybhoy

Shrek

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on May 29, 2009, 11:01:25 AM
Lads anyone try UFC 2009 yet?

been threatening to get this, played the Demo and enjoyed it.

not sure if i will buy it though, might just hold out for Tiger Woods 10

Our Nail Loney

Heard great things about that UFC game, Fight Night Round Four out at the end of the month though and looks very good...

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 29, 2009, 11:11:41 AM
Heard great things about that UFC game, Fight Night Round Four out at the end of the month though and looks very good...

I'm liking UFC, ya plan on getting Fight Night as well

The Corporal

Lads whats Tiger Woods 09 like? Is it worth splashing out £25 on a pre-owned version?

Chrisowc

Quote from: The Corporal on May 29, 2009, 12:15:24 PM
Lads whats Tiger Woods 09 like? Is it worth splashing out £25 on a pre-owned version?

You should be able to get a new one for £20.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

The Real Laoislad

I liked it at the start,but I think its very easy to be honest,online is good with it though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 29, 2009, 01:36:48 PM

I liked it at the start,but I think its very easy to be honest,online is good with it though
BULLSHIT  :D  :D  :D

I'll be honest and say I find it quite hard, I normally do ok until the putting, 10 shots later I might actually get the ball in the f**king hole!
I dont play it very much but it is a good game. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 29, 2009, 07:58:02 PM

I'll be honest and say I find it quite hard, I normally do ok until the putting, 10 shots later I might actually get the ball in the f**king hole!

Why do you always call something bullshit when your not able do it?
I am being honest I find it quite easy,I have being playing Tiger Woods golf since the very first version..
You told me months back you won the league in FIFA on world class level,I would never be able do that even though Im handy enough at FIFA but I had no reason to doubt that you did it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 29, 2009, 08:28:35 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 29, 2009, 07:58:02 PM

Why do you always call something bullshit when your not able do it?
I am being honest I find it quite easy,I have being playing Tiger Woods golf since the very first version..
You told me months back you won the league in FIFA on world class level,I would never be able do that even though Im handy enough at FIFA but I had no reason to doubt that you did it
But that's me and this is you claiming to be tiger woods  ;)

btw, I won EVERYTHING in fifa world class level.
I wouldnt say "it's very easy" though.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?