American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bootboy

Fancy Green Bay and Atlanta in the NFC. Although I expect Denver and New England to win, I also think both games will be closer than most think and would take both to cover the 9.5 points.

stew

Quote from: Syferus on January 11, 2013, 05:13:46 PM
Seattle are a way better quantifiable side than that Cardinals team. Plenty fancy them to go on a run too. Peter Caroll has built the makings of a fantastic team and Wilson and the passing game is only getting better.

Pete Carroll is a durtbag, cheating bastid who is out of his depth, I cannot abide the man.

I think the packers will beat San Fran by ten the night but I didnt have the stones to bet on them in part because Rodgers has the flu (allegedly)

I have two tickets waiting for me if the Pack make the NFC Championship game and I scored two free flights plus digs for the weekend, I seriously hope the Pack get er done the night.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

Some game  - Ravens won't lie down.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thejuice

Great ol game. DonĀ“t mind who wins, just enjoying it.

Feel like Manning will get it going on the next drive. The lads look freezing out there.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

tyroneman

Play calling by BR is crazy. Rice left mid, Rice right mid. Going nowhere.

thejuice

great finish,

so Ray Lewis' last season goes one more step.

want to sleep but the next game already looks good.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Rossie11

Instant classic.
Delighted Ravens done it

Puckoon

Great game, Baltimore just found a way to get it done, but that was a really poor decision from manning for the interception.

SF Green Bay is good already too!

Hope the Nevada kid gets it done.

stew

The Pack will get er done, just bet three hundy at 5/4 that the pack win, they have Rodgers, a former frisco fan at the helm and Rodgers feels disrespected by the whiners, great theater.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

Certainly looks like Rodgers is a Frisco fan with that throw

Puckoon

How disappointed were you that the 49ers didn't draft you?

Not as disappointed as they will be that they didn't draft me.

And the guy they did draft? Sitting on the bench.

Gabriel_Hurl

He's still the best QB in the league for me

RealSpiritof98

Also wasnt Mike McCarthy involved with the 49ers and heavily involved in the decision to go for Smith over Rodgers, OC i think.

Wildweasel74

broncos lost the game on 2 major mistakes before the poor pass by Manning. The choice to go for the 52yr field goal when 21 - 14 up coming up to half time which was missed and the ravens responded with a late touchdown to level. This was a mistake, plus the coverage in the last 30secs of normal time was terrible to allow the 70 touchdown pass with th game over. Thats he best game i seen Joe Flacco play cause hes normally hot and cold. Overall i dont think the ravens are a great team, and the winner of New England, Texans, will be to strong for them. One of the greatest games i ever seen though, although america`s version of Alan Hansen will highlight bad defending on top of some favorable ref calls for the ravens, Roll on the 49ers

Puckoon

Stew I wish you'd have kept your powder dry, I know AZOffaly has never rated Kaepernick that highly, but it was his night in SF.  ;)