Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Who take him, he's done, be looking stupid wages that only top teams could afford but he offer nothing to a serious team, could end up in America, Unless he prepared to play for greatly reduced money sonewhere.

trailer

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 15, 2022, 11:02:16 AM
Who take him, he's done, be looking stupid wages that only top teams could afford but he offer nothing to a serious team, could end up in America, Unless he prepared to play for greatly reduced money sonewhere.

Wages wise he will struggle. And no Champions League team in England will take him. Poss Napoli or somewhere but he's going to struggle to get a big CL team to come in for him.

Jeepers Creepers

His options were already limited. Now!?

Armagh18

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on November 15, 2022, 10:37:37 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 15, 2022, 09:09:36 AM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 15, 2022, 09:00:54 AM
Footage of Fernandez kind of ghosting him on International duty. A few interesting conversations there. Airing your dirty laundry on the Piers Morgan (of all people) show was wrong. Having a go at the top brass fair enough but including ETH has mean't he has lost support from most? As said before it would be different if he was banging them in.
Yeah if he was 10 years younger and at his best people might pick him over ETH but at this stage it's clear Ten Haag is the future and seems to be building something, no brainer back him over the 37 year old
His age is irrelevant.
A younger Ronaldo, up against a weaker manager and you would bet Ronaldo would hold a lot more of the power. (Probably to the detriment of the club) ETH has done commendably well in not bowing to the pressure and handling the huge ego.

nrico2006

Is he allowed to go there without legal issues arising?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

NAG1

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 15, 2022, 11:26:08 AM

I don't think America is an option from what I've read

Armagh18

Quote from: NAG1 on November 15, 2022, 11:39:20 AM

I thought that'd been sorted, had read rumours of him going to Beckhams team. Somewhere in the Middle East bound to take him.

snoopdog

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 15, 2022, 11:43:41 AM

I thought that'd been sorted, had read rumours of him going to Beckhams team. Somewhere in the Middle East bound to take him.
Obv money the only attraction there. How much is enough for a multi multi millionaire

Armagh18

Quote from: snoopdog on November 15, 2022, 01:54:12 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 15, 2022, 11:43:41 AM

Obv money the only attraction there. How much is enough for a multi multi millionaire
The ME lifestyle would be superb when you're as rich as him. Don't see a top club taking him bar maybe PSG. Where else does he go? Back to Sporting on a fraction of the wages?

pbat

Has a club who are paying wages the power to prevent a player playing international football? If possible I sicken the F**ker and call him back to Manchester to train with the under 12s.

Armagh18

Quote from: pbat on November 15, 2022, 02:10:31 PM
Has a club who are paying wages the power to prevent a player playing international football? If possible I sicken the F**ker and call him back to Manchester to train with the under 12s.
Wouldn't imagine so, short of physically kidnapping him. I see himself and Bruno had an awkward meeting

NAG1

Quote from: pbat on November 15, 2022, 02:10:31 PM

Best case scenario is he has a great world cup and then has some offers for January which he would be more inclined to take.

Both parties then move on.

Blowitupref

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on November 15, 2022, 10:37:37 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 15, 2022, 09:09:36 AM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 15, 2022, 09:00:54 AM
Footage of Fernandez kind of ghosting him on International duty. A few interesting conversations there. Airing your dirty laundry on the Piers Morgan (of all people) show was wrong. Having a go at the top brass fair enough but including ETH has mean't he has lost support from most? As said before it would be different if he was banging them in.
Yeah if he was 10 years younger and at his best people might pick him over ETH but at this stage it's clear Ten Haag is the future and seems to be building something, no brainer back him over the 37 year old
His age is irrelevant.
He turns 38 in a couple of months his age would be very relevant.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

From the Bunker

Quote from: Square Ball on November 15, 2022, 04:51:30 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11012807/Man-United-Cristiano-Ronaldo-offered-250MILLION-megadeal-Saudi-Arabia.html

Big money offer 4 months ago

You'd think it's not about the money at this stage. Because of who he is there will be a final big pay day somewhere in the Middle East when his limbs are eventually done.

It's about still playing at a high level, playing in important competitions, adding to career statistics and winning a few more major honours.

The stunt this week is to give potential time to suitors who may be interested and piss Utd off enough to let him go.

I doubt Portugal need this Circus going into their preparations.