Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Gmac on July 17, 2016, 11:53:45 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 17, 2016, 10:37:22 PM
Quote from: Gmac on July 17, 2016, 05:47:00 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 16, 2016, 08:38:19 PM
One more thing:

Different now execution and ambush style killings as seen again today in Louisiana and wait and see what mr Obama comes out with its a terrible tragedy but but but ,same with Isis no leadership a lame duck clown

when he goes to a memorial for the killed officers he should stop lecturing everyone about how rascist America is including the cops not the time or place. He talks about how we are flooding inner cities with guns ??? Who is flooding the inner cities with guns ,I'm not my neighbours are not the gangbangers in there want guns and they will get them one way or another.
There have been about 2000 shootings in his home constituency of Chicago this year and about 350 murders 90% black on black and I don't think I ever heard him comment on it because that's an awkward truth he doesn't want to address ,no crackers or cops to blame there.
All the crime ridden inner cities are democrat run so take some responsibility .
Lastly I recently heard him make a statement that a Latino woman only earns  50% of what a white male earns no context just a stupid line , he needs to remember he is the president of all America not black America or minority america and he's not a rabble rouser community leader but president of the usa

The question was what should he do, not what shouldn't he do.

But then you support the people who put the guns there in the first place. You also support the people who consistently block Obama's attempts to reduce the number and calibre of available guns. And you support arming every crackpot that might take a potshot at a cop and leaves them completely vulnerable and prone to shooting innocent people themselves.

The blood is on your own hands, not Obama's.
MWWSI 2017

tyronefan

Quote from: muppet on July 18, 2016, 12:00:33 AM
One more thing:

Different now execution and ambush style killings as seen again today in Louisiana and wait and see what mr Obama comes out with its a terrible tragedy but but but ,same with Isis no leadership a lame duck clown

when he goes to a memorial for the killed officers he should stop lecturing everyone about how rascist America is including the cops not the time or place. He talks about how we are flooding inner cities with guns ??? Who is flooding the inner cities with guns ,I'm not my neighbours are not the gangbangers in there want guns and they will get them one way or another.
There have been about 2000 shootings in his home constituency of Chicago this year and about 350 murders 90% black on black and I don't think I ever heard him comment on it because that's an awkward truth he doesn't want to address ,no crackers or cops to blame there.
All the crime ridden inner cities are democrat run so take some responsibility .
Lastly I recently heard him make a statement that a Latino woman only earns  50% of what a white male earns no context just a stupid line , he needs to remember he is the president of all America not black America or minority america and he's not a rabble rouser community leader but president of the usa

But then you support the people who put the guns there in the first place. You also support the people who consistently block Obama's attempts to reduce the number and calibre of available guns. And you support arming every crackpot that might take a potshot at a cop and leaves them completely vulnerable and prone to shooting innocent people themselves.

And herein lies the problem. It is the other side's fault not our's

Gmac

One more thing:

the answer is he can do nothing because he's out of his depth ,he's a rabble rouser community organiser . I do not support everyone having guns especially high powered rifles but the guns are there and people who own them legally are not giving them up because they think rightly or wrongly that they will have no protection from criminals who own guns illegally . As I said most crime ridden places are all democrat run for years they have no solutions but the people there keep voting for them ,like turkeys voting for Christmas . The easy thing is blame racism for all problems in the black community while the democrats in charge get away with doing nothing to solve the problems.

muppet

Quote from: Gmac on July 18, 2016, 12:30:26 AM
One more thing:

the answer is he can do nothing because he's out of his depth ,he's a rabble rouser community organiser . I do not support everyone having guns especially high powered rifles but the guns are there and people who own them legally are not giving them up because they think rightly or wrongly that they will have no protection from criminals who own guns illegally . As I said most crime ridden places are all democrat run for years they have no solutions but the people there keep voting for them ,like turkeys voting for Christmas . The easy thing is blame racism for all problems in the black community while the democrats in charge get away with doing nothing to solve the problems.

But you keep giving them guns.
MWWSI 2017

Gmac

A good place to start would be going into crime ridden neighbourhoods and trying to get some sort of money for guns given up with no details of people taken or any follow up on guns taken .

muppet

Quote from: Gmac on July 18, 2016, 01:06:12 AM
A good place to start would be going into crime ridden neighbourhoods and trying to get some sort of money for guns given up with no details of people taken or any follow up on guns taken .

A good place to start would be to stop voting for people who want to give every nutjob guns.
MWWSI 2017

J70

One more thing:

You've never heard him comment on it because you didn't look or listen very hard or even do a cursory Google search.

An article from 18 months ago...

http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/12/01/fox-news-pundit-cant-remember-any-of-these-time/201725

Hereare statements he made THREE DAYS AGO...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/obama-murder-rate-african-american-community-whack/story?id=40592847

From last October...

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/obama-police-chief-chicago-scapegoat-black-lives-matter/412717/

Finally, acknowledging a problem exists is not the same as assigning blame to one side.

And the speech he made at the memorial was superb. How the hell can a president go to a memorial for cops murdered by a racist, deranged black man in response to the killing of unarmed black men by cops and not talk about the issue? If you have specific points you disagree with, then bring them up.

As for the inner cities - guns are pretty much illegal in NYC. Still doesn't stop the streets being flooded by guns coming in from states where they are legal.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on July 18, 2016, 12:30:26 AM
One more thing:

Who is blaming racism for all the problems of black inner city neighbourhoods?

J70

Don't you realize that lots of gun buyback programs like that already exist?

NRA didn't like one in Arizona and got legislation passed that made it illegal for such guns to be destroyed, instead requiring that they be sold to dealers for recirculation.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on July 18, 2016, 01:34:47 AM

NRA didn't like one in Arizona and got legislation passed that made it illegal for such guns to be destroyed, instead requiring that they be sold to dealers for recirculation.
of course I do and the good citizens are returning them in droves I'm sure .
Obama didn't have any problem selling guns to Mexican cartels which ended in a lot of murders on both sides of the border .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on July 18, 2016, 01:53:13 AM

Is that sarcasm?

If so, why advocate for the program in the first place?

Obama didn't have any problem selling guns to Mexican cartels which ended in a lot of murders on both sides of the border .

You do realize "gun walking", the attempt to trace the illegal gun trade around the border which culminated in the Fast and Furious operation, started under the Bush administration in 2006?

Misguided/dumb it may have been in that people died (albeit, I doubt if the cartels would have short of guns anyway) and none of the big wigs they were after were caught, only relatively minor characters, but the political appointees on both sides of the aisle approved the respective operations.

Eamonnca1

I can't believe the gun nuts are still banging on with the Chicago fallacy.

http://www.forasach.ie/2016/01/25/the-gun-lobbys-chicago-fallacy/

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on July 18, 2016, 02:12:37 AM

Is that sarcasm?

If so, why advocate for the program in the first place?

You do realize "gun walking", the attempt to trace the illegal gun trade around the border which culminated in the Fast and Furious operation, started under the Bush administration in 2006?

Misguided/dumb it may have been in that people died (albeit, I doubt if the cartels would have short of guns anyway) and none of the big wigs they were after were caught, only relatively minor characters, but the political appointees on both sides of the aisle approved the respective operations.
[/quotes and Mr Obama agreed to continue such a program tut tut.

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on July 18, 2016, 02:12:37 AM

Proving there is no difference between the two parties. One party in the disguise of two
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".