Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Put A Name On Er

Any word on HT score in pomeroy??

Norf Tyrone

Dromore 13 Omagh 7. 13 mins left.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

16-8 it finished. Repeat of 2008 in final.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

twenty one yard free

not much noise from omagh now hammered today and hammered yesterday

tyroneboi

Quote from: hardstation on October 09, 2011, 05:58:57 PM
I thought Omagh were meant to win the All Ireland?
No no I think it was just Ulster they were going to win!

inthesystem

Ha ha. Money well spent by Omagh. Crozier and Canavan doing some job hi??? The amount of talent in that club and still no final appearance. well done Omagh committee :D :D. Omagh would have progressed better under John McElholm, but the Omagh committee thought they needed a big name. Yip good decision!!!Omagh club lotto will have to be stepped up now with Crozier's bill due!!!

downatthemidda

hey snippets, good luck to omagh in the ulster club series......of scor. when will people learn about omagh? when it comes to the crunch,they are always found wanting.

Up The Middle

Was up in pomeroy couldn't believe how easy omagh went out, they lacked the fight for the battle and half the team seemed disinterested this couldn't have been more evident than in the performance of justin mcmahon, he was roasted and never tracked his man once. When omagh couldn't get the ball to ronan oneill they had no other option and either ran the ball into tackles or kicked high hopeful ball into their forward line. They made dromore look good.  Saying that mccusker is a great player and young sludden is good also.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

twenty one yard free

only thing omagh can win is crying competitions

Club Rossa

Very tame exit from Omagh this evening.they just didn't look up for it.Dromore were totally dominant with Paddy Montague having a great game in midfield.McMenamin,McCullagh and McCusker still the main men though,everything goes through them.

skeog

back to the drawing board for omagh need to bulk  up o neill cannot win games on his own against the harder teams oneill cup is a long way off on to days effort going to be an interesting final in two weeks with clonoe marginal favourites

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: hardstation on October 09, 2011, 05:58:57 PM
I thought Omagh were meant to win the All Ireland?

:D :D :D

Some difference in Omagh team from the last game. When they are let play they can play some devastating football, but when it's put up to them, like today and last year v Carrickmore, they didn't have enough to get over the line. Dromore were dominant all over the pitch. O'Neill didn't get much joy from McCarron, but if he got more of the right ball or more help from his team would have fared better. Dromore's half back line were superb, they easily won midfield (who scored 5 points between them), McNabb put in a solid shift in half forward and McCusker and McCullagh ran the show.

Should be an interesting final. Clonoe won't hold back like Omagh did but I don't think Clonoe have enough firepower up front to put Dromore away.

ExcellentDriver

Apologies for the previous remark about Conan Campbell. I was totally out of order saying what I said.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

Any craic

Watch first-half hilites from Dromore v Omagh, some great scores from Montague and Sludden - http://t.co/GEheBItV

LeoMc

Quote from: ExcellentDriver on October 09, 2011, 09:00:24 PM
Apologies for the previous remark about Conan Campbell. I was totally out of order saying what I said.

You could always delete it.