Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Queenis look at what you did to yourselves before you start spouting off on another rant about a referee.

A good squad of the fella's on your team thought it more important to go on a stag party rather than prepare correctly for a championship match, end of.

Until your club gets itself together and gets some perspective then you are sadly going no where. The county fixed the game at the start of the year and they still couldnt organise the stag party around that. Where is the committment there?

Queenie

Quote from: NAG1 on September 14, 2009, 01:33:25 PM
Queenis look at what you did to yourselves before you start spouting off on another rant about a referee.

A good squad of the fella's on your team thought it more important to go on a stag party rather than prepare correctly for a championship match, end of.

Until your club gets itself together and gets some perspective then you are sadly going no where. The county fixed the game at the start of the year and they still couldnt organise the stag party around that. Where is the committment there?

Fair comment NAG, but he is still a bollocks!
Are you a missionary or a mercenary?  Remember, tallk is cheap!

monkey

Quote from: anailĂ­s on September 13, 2009, 06:14:50 PM
Then Loughgiel conceded what looked like a soft goal, and things started to slide, uncharacteristic mistakes, fumbling, nerves, poor passes and decision making when the pressure was on.
Loughgiel normally save this for the final lol

NAG1

Queenie, fair enough but if you could in future point out specific areas in which he was wrong then, instead of leaning towards the more personal end of the spectrum

the colonel

Lads Why must there be a load of crap talked about ref's every week. Why not talk about yesterday or up coming games at all grades.
the difference between success and failure is energy

theskull1

AFAICS it's just one man "talking a load of crap" (colonels words).
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG1

Anybody making any predictions then for the final?

Any injuries coming from the game at the weekend Colonel?

Whats the mood in the camp like in Dunloy Max/Skull?

theskull1

Has the potential to be a great final. Two teams who have pedigree and will not give up easily. Performances up til now will not come into play come Sunday week. We're good enough to win it as are Cushendall who have the recent statistics on their side, but it's 50/50 at this stage and like any other tight game it will be those little moments of magic which will swing it.

NAG1

Interesting stuff, I would say it has the potential to be a really good game. If both team can go for it and really cut lose. Dont think either team would be worried about the other on their day.

Any more chat on potential candidates for the Antrim job?

milltown row

Quote from: NAG1 on September 15, 2009, 02:42:37 PM
Interesting stuff, I would say it has the potential to be a really good game. If both team can go for it and really cut lose. Dont think either team would be worried about the other on their day.

Queenie?

Queenie

Quote from: milltown row on September 15, 2009, 04:20:01 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on September 15, 2009, 02:42:37 PM

Queenie?

Darren pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Are you a missionary or a mercenary?  Remember, tallk is cheap!

theskull1

Bet the first question will be about the "terrible one"  :)

Good to see that referees can see that there are positive contributions/suggestions being made here most of the time. Like everywhere, you'll get the odd mouth on here but 80% of posters are sound enough to have an adult discussion with.

milltown row

who'd be in the 20% Skull? ::)

that could earn you a ban queenie

BallBuster

Quote from: milltown row on September 15, 2009, 05:21:24 PM
who'd be in the 20% Skull? ::)

that could earn you a ban queenie

You mean you can get banned on here, are you serious pal?   How can you get banned, I am new to this and would like to know a few of the ground rules.  It does seem though that some are more offensive than others!

BallBuster

Just looking over previous pages and history of postings.  There is some real crap talked abouton here.  It would appear to me that NAG, WINO and Queenie are the straight talkers and dont mix their words, they tell it as it is, my kind of people, there is no point thinking one thing and saying another.  Tell it as it is, thats my moto!

Also looks to me like others cant stand the heat in the kitchen.   Also appears there are a few individuals whpo think they have the answer to all of Antrim Hurling's ills.  Hellooooooooooooo! I dont think so chum. We are too slow, too brittle, cant take a hit, cant make a hit, not strong enough, not physical enough, and dont have the right or enough stock of quality hurlers.