Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronegael123

Was very impressed with omagh yesterday. Felt eskra were very unlucky. Where have all loughmacrorys best players gone? they'll struggle against kildress. Omagh could be hard to beat after yesterday's performance. Fancy carrickmore and dromore today.

Sandino

"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Sandino

Dromore 2-08 Ardboe 0-9, Game over|
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

ExcellentDriver

Disgusted at how Ardboe threw it away. Why didn't we just put the Free over and hope for a goal opportunity from the proceeding kick-out? You simply do not give anything away cheaply at this level.

Beavis was our best player on the Field (once again). But there shouldn't have been a replay and we have no one to blame but ourselves for that.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

men in black

Clone up by a point. Ht extra time. Carmen down to 14

barelegs

Clonoe 0-11 Carrickmore 0-8 aet

Clonoe probably deserved the victory on the balance of play. I'm away to try and warm up!

wheres he takin er from

Jeez that was a nervy game. Ref throwin around yellows very cheaply. Match ended 12 against 13/14 and wasn't particularly dirty game. Bring on parish derby
First on the field and last to leave

Club Rossa

Ardboe had their chances today and didn't take them and can have no excuses.
Really enjoyed the second game,both sides emptied the tank and it could have went either way but Clonoe just finished the stronger.
Would fancy Clonoe to make the final now,Derrylaughan are a good young side but i don't think they are ready for Clonoe at this stage.
Haven't seen Omagh in the cship this year but i think Dromore's big game experience might see them through.

barelegs

Quote from: Club Rossa on September 25, 2011, 07:26:49 PM
Ardboe had their chances today and didn't take them and can have no excuses.
Really enjoyed the second game,both sides emptied the tank and it could have went either way but Clonoe just finished the stronger.
Would fancy Clonoe to make the final now,Derrylaughan are a good young side but i don't think they are ready for Clonoe at this stage.
Haven't seen Omagh in the cship this year but i think Dromore's big game experience might see them through.

Would agree with a fair chunk of that. The difference between Ardboe and Dromore was Dromore's ability to take their chances when they were dominating the game. Sludden took the goal at the end well. Big of shenanigans at the end with Mickey Coleman getting sent off. He can have no complaints.

The second game was fascinating. Patrick Doris will be more delighted than most that they won given that he missed a late free to win it in normal time. The Clonoe midfield was excellent and they had just a bit more quality to bring off the bench when things got tight

ONeill

I think the one team Derrylaughan wanted was Clonoe. A parish derby can result in matches which don't follow the rulebook.

With the O'Rahilly's, Kevin Barry's and Hill all preparing for the semis it's exciting times in the lowlands.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

trileacman

Quote from: ONeill on September 25, 2011, 08:04:11 PM
I think the one team Derrylaughan wanted was Clonoe. A parish derby can result in matches which don't follow the rulebook.

With the O'Rahilly's, Kevin Barry's and Hill all preparing for the semis it's exciting times in the lowlands.

What is the draw?
Hope Clonoe get the cup, I really do.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

ONeill

Clonoe v Derrylaughan
Omagh v Dromore

I think.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: trileacman on September 25, 2011, 08:20:23 PM
Quote from: ONeill on September 25, 2011, 08:04:11 PM

What is the draw?
Hope Clonoe get the cup, I really do.

Is there sarcasm in this comment or are ye just mad keen that dromore don't?
First on the field and last to leave

Mr. Nakata

Alan Rogers on Q101 stated that Omagh and Dromore would be on in a fortnight. Was the wee man talking nonsense or has dates indeed been fixed?

Dell

Yes he is right and yes he was talking nonsense! Wonder Will any of Clonoes yellow cards effect them for the semi final were any of them already sent off this year?
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak