The OWC mask slips - read and feel the hatred

Started by T Fearon, July 25, 2007, 10:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

http://ourweecountry.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=d5f26fdadc0004b3a11d3bae67217172&showtopic=18886

There you have it, the people that allegedly want Football for All, venting their absolute hatred for the GAA and linking them mischieviously with paramilitary organisations, which could well have fatal consequences for any one of us.

Observe the hypocrisy also, they dont want a so called terrorist shrine at the Maze but a lot of them and their politicians who vociferously oppose the Maze (yes Poots, Dodds, Mc Narry who once branded Portaferry in his own constituence a "fenian hole") are members of the Orange Order who parade openly with banners honouring notorious Unionist Paramiltarty murderers etc.

Also I am enraged by that fcukwit big eared cnut Poots misrepresenting the GAA. Danny Murphy sets the record straight in to-day's Itish News when he denies that the GAA vetoed a Belfast stadium but explained that of the two feasible sites on offer, they indicated their preference for the Maze, as they have to serve all of Ulster including Monaghan, Cavan and Donegal. >:(

It goes to show how unfit the Paisleyites are to be in government given their inability to govern on behalf of all the people >:(

Long time dead

The GAA doesn't need any new stadium - why give a f**k what the bigots say - if the soccer crowd and ruggers crowd want to share a stadium that neither will fill - let them knock themselves out.

his holiness nb

They are some shower on there, I nearly spat my coffee out laughing when I read one guy call them "Sinn Fein/GAA"

I mean how pathetic is that  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Just listening to the Nolan show on Radio 6 counties and a caller - Billy McBigot - I think his name was, came on a attacked the GAA, claimed that both he and the majority of OWC fans hated the GAA and wanted nothing to do with them - in other words to paraphrase his elocquent phonecall - "hate the GAA and would they all, ever fcuk off"
Tbc....

nifan

DGA, ive heard the same thing about NI football team on numerous occasions, on here and elsewhere. Bigots exist and hate people who arent like them - we have to all deal with that

T Fearon

I have been trying to tell you for the last four years what this shower are like, always have been and always will be. Now do you see how shallow the so called Football for All Campaign really is? How any catholic/nationalist can represent or watch their team simply beggars belief.

nifan

Tony, you can not read the comments of a handful of people and make judgements about everyone.

Youve changed your tune since your love in with mac, i didnt think it would last.

T Fearon

A handful of people? Thats a five page long thread as far as I can see and is totally shameful bringing out the deep seated prejudices whice you cannot deny are a microcosm of the vast majority of North of Ireland supporters.

The attack on the GAA is withouit foundation, given that the Ulster President has made it clear that they didn't veto a Belfast site but merely indicated their preferred option of the two placed before them.

Also do you agree that it is hypocritical of Dodds, Mc Narry etc to oppose a so called terrorist shrine when their Orange Order parades openly with banners glorifying unionist paramilitary murderers?

his holiness nb

Nifan, I have to agree with Tony, its more than a handful on there that are bigots.
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

really, out of NI fans, and even members of the site?
How many can you read and say are attacking the GAA - not just disagreeing with them.

There have been numerous long threads on this site attacking NI football and their fans, yet I dont presume that all GAA fans have the same views

An Fear Rua

Why did you have to go that site to look for those sorts of comments? There are plenty of examples of similar thinking posted on here with regular occurence. Its nothing we didnt know before.
Its Grim up North

snatter

Can anybody post what Danny Murphy said?
Why aren't the BBC carrying the rebuttal when they carried Potts veto nonsense?

full back

Nifan - one of the main points of the arguments on owc is the GAA vetoing (sp) any Belfast site.  ???

T Fearon

NIfan, I don't think I have ever attacked any N.Ireland fan. I have attacked the FFA campaign and the IFA, with I feel, good reason.

I would be interested to hear your views on the unionist politcians who oppose the terrorist shrine yet retain membership of the Orange Order which glorifies murderers and terrorists on its banners?

nifan

If the GAA arent vetoing Belfast it shows once again what a p***k Whitehead is.
He said to a group of us (and I was there talking to him so it is 100% genuine) that the GAA said the would not countenance any location in Belfast.

Great way for the guy to promote a shared stadium - telling one group a lie about another group.