Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OurKid 2.0

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on August 09, 2019, 03:24:09 PM
Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 09, 2019, 11:46:23 AM
Think its a disgrace that reserve players are being asked to play at 2pm on a saturday, Owen rose having to travel to galbally beragh having to travel to strabane and brocagh having to travel to brackaville no thought for the club player

Don't understand all the pearl clutching about Saturday fixtures. Most people don't work on Saturdays and better than playing no fixture. Games earlier in the day at least let players avail of a night out.

Most people but not every person, I believe CCC from next year should set out guidelines where only teams like strabane, cookstown and castlederg etc should play games on a saturday as they wouldnt be working saturdays as they dont work at all. Only way forward IMO

Under Lights

irish345

so they are moaning about playing games at 2pm on saturday nothing wrong with 2pm on saturday they will have saturday night to themselves and plenty of time to get up[ if they have 9 to 5 jobs  what do they want games to be played at 7pm on a sunday which i think is bad time  friday night early saturday beetween 11am and 2pm if players work 9 to 5 jobs then they have plenty of time to get up for a 2pm throw in as they be beetween 10pm and 1am plenty of time to get up and get breakfast

Under Lights

Saturday's great, sure it works for soccer and rugby

RedHand88

Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 09, 2019, 11:46:23 AM
Think its a disgrace that reserve players are being asked to play at 2pm on a saturday, Owen rose having to travel to galbally beragh having to travel to strabane and brocagh having to travel to brackaville no thought for the club player

Brocagh to brackaville is a 10 minute drive, is that really to much to ask at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon?

Under Lights

Some massive results in D3 yesterday, derrytresk overturning Aghaloo and glenelly beating Eskra.

square_ball

Quote from: Under Lights on August 11, 2019, 01:09:27 PM
Some massive results in D3 yesterday, derrytresk overturning Aghaloo and glenelly beating Eskra.

2 surprise results alright. Now I see that the next fixtures in division 3 is 5 weeks away on 14th September. They have to be starting the championship off soon if that's the case.

WT4E

Fixtures please.... Should only be a matter of clicking a button now.

Under Lights

I would guess 3 league fixtures then championship

ONeill

All of Aghaloo's players were in Bundoran. Nothing to see here.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

square_ball

Quote from: ONeill on August 11, 2019, 10:20:35 PM

All of Aghaloo's players were in Bundoran. Nothing to see here.

Derrytresk peaking nicely for the championship.

blewuporstuffed

Next round of club fixtures 7pm on a Sunday night?  :-\
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 12, 2019, 10:32:23 AM

Why not? Sure CB don't make much cash at league games what odds what times they are but we need to get them out of road so we can get a nice wee championship lift.

GlenMan

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 12, 2019, 10:32:23 AM

All Ireland Hurling Final.

tyronerebel

Double games Bank holiday weekend 23rd and 25th anyone else hearing this?