Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Well done Derrytresk!
Sounded like they wanted a draw!

Carmen Stateside

Ref getting abuse.  The second goal came from him changing his decision of a free to Cremartin to a free for The Hill.  Would like to hear what happened.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

Congratulations Derrytresk. Great to see football alive and healthy in Tyrone. Good Luck in the All-Ireland Championship.
Testing Accessibility

Club Rossa

Well done Derrytresk,played with great heart and determination against a very physical Cremartin side.

orangeman

Quote from: orangeman on November 25, 2011, 09:15:22 AM
Wouldn't it be great to see Derrytresk lifting the Ulster club title on Sunday ?.

Best of luck to them. I really hope they can do it.

Well done Derrytresk. Brilliant performance. Hope they can win the All Ireland now.

gethimaf

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 27, 2011, 02:52:52 PM
Ref getting abuse.  The second goal came from him changing his decision of a free to Cremartin to a free for The Hill.  Would like to hear what happened.

Incorrect, original free for derrytresk, dithered abit then confirmed it was a tresk free

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: gethimaf on November 27, 2011, 06:38:09 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 27, 2011, 02:52:52 PM

Incorrect, original free for derrytresk, dithered abit then confirmed it was a tresk free

Thought so, the boyos on the wireless were saying he pointed for a Cremartin free first. 

loughshore lad

Congratulations to the hill, some win for them.

skeog

great achievement for small rural club

ONeill

A fairytale.

The media like to exaggerate rags to riches stories and have been a little bit artistic with the poor lil ole Derrytresk story (They were probably the strongest Junior club in the late 80s/early 90s yo-yoing 3 times as league winners - also they HAVE won the JFC before - in 1955 - despite what the IN want us to believe) but in terms of form and recent seasons this really is a miraculous turnaround.

Last year the Hill finished 14th in Division 3. Only Carrickmore thirds, Castlederg and Owen Roes managed less points. The year before I think they managed to scrape 4 wins over the year. What has transpired this year should serve to remind any club that no matter how bad it gets, there's always next year and a change of mindset can bring about an astonishing change of fortunes.

Paul Canavan much be some trainer. I think he was involved with Stewartstown when they won the Ulster a good few years ago.

A magnificent achievement and a leaves warm glow down in the lowlands over Christmas.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Congrats to the Hill, rumours that ONeill will be blotto for the week are wild exaggerations!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Radda bout yeee

Damian Harvey's award he got their recently must have went to his head - he always did think he was smarter than everyone else but now he thinks he's a top quality spin doctor!

Toughest sanctions ever???? It wasn't even the toughest sanction at that particular meeting. Kildress got the same fine and longer player suspensions for a minor incident at the end of the reserve championship final!

County board needs to take a long hard look at itself!

clarshack

well done the hill and to the harps lads involved with the management - great achievement. cremartin undone again by a point against a tyrone side.

i think the hill play the winners of ballivor (meath) v st fechins (louth) in the all ireland semi. would fancy the meath champions to come through the leinster final with derrytresk having a great chance to make the final at croke park.

the team to beat for the all-ireland are declan o'sullivan's dromid pearses. they're jack o'connor's club as well.

the hill wont fear anyone at this stage though!

clarshack

Quote from: clarshack on November 28, 2011, 10:08:55 AM
well done the hill and to the harps lads involved with the management - great achievement. cremartin undone again by a point against a tyrone side.

i think the hill play the winners of ballivor (meath) v st fechins (louth) in the all ireland semi. would fancy the meath champions to come through the leinster final with derrytresk having a great chance to make the final at croke park.

the team to beat for the all-ireland are declan o'sullivan's dromid pearses. they're jack o'connor's club as well.

the hill wont fear anyone at this stage though!

sorry, got my years mixed up. ulster champs play the winners of britain v munster in the semi.