Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: skeog on November 28, 2011, 07:50:49 PM
sean cop yourself on in reegard to the clubs maybe moy might care to explain some of the unsavoury incidents they have been involved in over yhe past few seasons

Think thats a bit harsh if im honest.  Agreed Sean should not be commenting on other clubs or what bans should be handed out but in contrast to other clubs Moy are not that bad.  The odd row now and again but nothing to the extent of Carrickmore, Dromore, and other clubs mentioned.  Moy was not a club mentioned until sean piped up.  As for his moaning at referees if you got the treatment he got every game you would look a bit of protection from the referee.  In the league this year Derrylaughan rotated men on him and 9 players picked up yellow cards for fouls on Cavanagh.  A class act!!  Just didnt need to comment on this
Living the dream!!!

Moortown Spuds

Should f*ck up and quit his whinging Tyrone Gaa-end of.

Goats Do Shave

In fairness, he was asked his opinion and he gave it...

I don't see the problem with his response. Violence has no place in our sport - safety on and off the field should be a given.

Sky Blue Gael

Im with Goats on this one gave his opinion and is now being lambasted for it.  ::) In fairness he should probably hvae thought more about it before hanging teddy out to dry  :D Bit if a stupid post from moortown spuds there would hardly call his opinion on this matter which everyone else up and down the country has been allowed to comment on without personal attack whinging.  :-\

Quote from: Heartbroken on November 28, 2011, 08:55:54 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on November 28, 2011, 07:51:15 PM
I thought when Colm slapped the ground like a small child, it was a show of respect for referees! Does that mean throwing his arms up to the sky like an iltaian footballer isn't a sign of respect for refs either.

Moy underage coaches do a gentle 10 minute warm up on this skill at every training session. Its integral to the Moy club's ethos to act like spoilt children. It seems to be paying off for them.

:D Funny post although impossibile to take serious when the majority of your post has been about lambasting the moy.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on November 29, 2011, 11:12:55 AM
Should f*ck up and quit his whinging Tyrone Gaa-end of.

??? Constructive response there moortown lol.  Sean makes himself available for the Media (too much is you ask me) more than any other county player.  Like I said he loves the limelight.  It would of been smart to avoid this question as he has no place to say what sanctions are handed out to the involved clubs.  He is a player, no more, no less
Living the dream!!!

Dell

Anyone know if CCC involved in Dromore Donaghmore game? Talk of legal action? Or is this more BS few very angry men
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

MR99

Quote from: Dell on November 30, 2011, 05:49:22 PM
Anyone know if CCC involved in Dromore Donaghmore game? Talk of legal action? Or is this more BS few very angry men

Dell, either your medication aint working or your sources are taking the piss because from what I hear there was no incidents. 

Up The Middle

I heard everyones favourite ref was doing a bit of mouthing in the crowd and got a slap for his troubles.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Norf Tyrone

Tyrone minor squad named.

Ruairi McGlone (Aghaloo), Michael Cassidy (Ardboe), Sean Hackett (Augher), Cathal Owens (Beragh), Mark Bradley (Cappagh), Sean Fox (Cappagh), Caolan Harvey (Castlederg), Darragh Kavanagh (Clogher), Daryll Magee (Clonoe), Daniel McNulty (Clonoe), Padraig Hampsey (Coalisland), Ruairi Mullan (Cookstown), Barry Potter (Cookstown), John McIvor (Cookstown), Caolan Coney (Derrylaughan), Caolan Corr (Derrytresk), Shea Hamill (Donaghmore), Peter McKenna (Donaghmore), Philip Donnelly (Donaghmore), Ruairi Sludden (Dromore), Colm O'Neill (Dromore), Sean McGale (Drumragh), Sean Molloy (Dungannon), Conor McKenna (Eglish), Sean McKenna (Errigal Ciaran), Neil Hagan (Galbally), Fearghal Mc Garrity (Galbally), Christopher McClean (Gortin), Denis Mullen (Kildress), Daire Martin (Killeeshil), Brendan Donaghy (Loughmacrory), Anthony Devlin (Moortown), Conor Mallon (Naomh Mhuire), Donal Maneely (Naomh Mhuire), Sean Canavan (Omagh), Conor Meyler (Omagh), Ciaran McLaughlin (Omagh), Cormac O'Neill (Omagh), Kieran McGeary (Pomeroy), Diarmuid Carroll (Rock), Cathal Devlin (Stewartstown), Ryan McElroy (Strabane),
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Shamrocks forever

Quote from: Up The Middle on November 30, 2011, 07:21:59 PM
I heard everyones favourite ref was doing a bit of mouthing in the crowd and got a slap for his troubles.
Up the middle who is the lovely lady in your picture im curious :)??? great airbags

Rasharkin Gael

Cant believe the punishments handed down by Tyrone ccc. The punishment we got a few weeks before now looks completely over the top even compared to what happened in sligo. 

Windmill abu

QuoteCant believe the punishments handed down by Tyrone ccc. The punishment we got a few weeks before now looks completely over the top even compared to what happened in sligo.

Why are you concerned about what suspensions were handed out by Tyrone CCC.

Any disciplinary matters arising from Tyrone ACL games will be dealt with by the Tyrone CCC

Trying to get club players suspended from another county smacks of jealousy because you don't have enough/any Sam Maguires of your own.

By the way, so as not to seem partisan I believe that Fermanagh will win something, sometime as a county (Probably female or cross gender, as the men don't seem to be able to rise to the occasion.)

Never underestimate the power of complaining

KIDDO 4

Tomorrows u21 finals ,grade 2 Augher v Dungannon , grade 1 Omagh v Donaghmore will beplayed in Augher, 12.30 for grade 2and 2.15  for the grade 1 final .

Family guy

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on December 03, 2011, 04:47:25 PM
Tomorrows u21 finals ,grade 2 Augher v Dungannon , grade 1 Omagh v Donaghmore will beplayed in Augher, 12.30 for grade 2and 2.15  for the grade 1 final .

So aughers playing a final on home soil?

time_for_a_swift_half

Quote from: Windmill abu on December 03, 2011, 01:49:18 AM
QuoteCant believe the punishments handed down by Tyrone ccc. The punishment we got a few weeks before now looks completely over the top even compared to what happened in sligo.

Why are you concerned about what suspensions were handed out by Tyrone CCC.

Any disciplinary matters arising from Tyrone ACL games will be dealt with by the Tyrone CCC

Trying to get club players suspended from another county smacks of jealousy because you don't have enough/any Sam Maguires of your own.

By the way, so as not to seem partisan I believe that Fermanagh will win something, sometime as a county (Probably female or cross gender, as the men don't seem to be able to rise to the occasion.)

What are you on about. It's a fair enough point he has made. Going by the reports, Rasharkin were probably dealt with justly. The same however could not be said for Dromore, and to a greater extent Carrickmore. But hey, what are you going to do. That's the way the Tyrone CCC have dealt with it.
Lick Them!