Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Quote from: Wee Roddy on December 14, 2011, 11:30:35 AM
heffo your on about the wrong Paul Hughes! These guys are on about a manager. Your on about the player, who by the way is well past his best.

My bad!

tyrone86

heffo your on about the wrong Paul Hughes! These guys are on about a manager. Your on about the player, who by the way is well past his best.

Meow!

winghalfback

Quote from: The Trap on December 12, 2011, 08:32:36 PM
You are a long time retired you know!!!!
Is O'Hagan away from Coalisland? Would be surprised!
I heard Johnny McBride linked to Ardboe, Pascal Canavan to Moortown, Austin Kelly to Moy.......Errigal, Omagh, Eglish, Aghyaran, Galbally need new managers and according to the site Carrickmore and Kildress too.
Who are the up and coming/established managers around who could fill these rolls? If there is so much money in it why are people not falling over themselves for these jobs?
Who would people like to see in charge at their club?

Sean Mc Cabe has to be one of the best up and coming managers he has a pretty impressive cv already and he is still young in management terms. I would think there will be a few clubs in for him this year

winghalfback

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on December 13, 2011, 02:08:21 PM
I heard Johnny McBride linked to Ardboe, Pascal Canavan to Moortown, Austin Kelly to Moy.......Errigal, Omagh, Eglish, Aghyaran, Galbally need new managers and according to the site Carrickmore and Kildress too.
Who are the up and coming/established managers around who could fill these rolls? If there is so much money in it why are people not falling over themselves for these jobs?

Heard today Austin Kelly and Paul Rouse are the management team to take on the Moy.  Has this been confirmed?

Can rouse with his job manage a team other than in his own club although saying that rumours have it he was involved with granemore last year so maybe he can

men in black

Quote from: winghalfback on December 14, 2011, 12:32:11 PM

Them boys of the Ulster Council would not be reading these thing at all now :o
Heard today Austin Kelly and Paul Rouse are the management team to take on the Moy.  Has this been confirmed?

Can rouse with his job manage a team other than in his own club although saying that rumours have it he was involved with granemore last year so maybe he can

Radda bout yeee

Kildress man Cathal Corey is available too unless he takes the Tones and if i'm to believe the rumours around the parish, sounds like he doesn't want it this year for whatever reason.

Wee Roddy

I know 1 ;) club who have had talks with Cathal Corey with one of our own having discussion with Kidress

Man Marker

Quote from: Wee Roddy on December 14, 2011, 01:24:41 PM
I know 1 ;) club who have had talks with Cathal Corey with one of our own having discussion with Kidress
Roddy were you not happy with Mc Bride or he step away himself?

The Trap

Sean McCabe with Derrylaughan i think.

Wee Roddy

McBride stepped away. He thought he was to close to everything from what i gather. As far as i know if he changed his mind he would be back

nrico2006

Quote from: tyrone86 on December 14, 2011, 12:07:30 PM

Meow!

Did Hughes start in the Carrickmore team this year?  Haven't seen him play in a while, great athlete. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Wee Roddy

He started most games but hasnt the same energy to play his game for an hour anymore. He was a great servant and a real character!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: men in black on December 14, 2011, 12:39:54 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on December 14, 2011, 12:32:11 PM

Them boys of the Ulster Council would not be reading these thing at all now :o

As far as I know it is the Granemore setup from last year that will work with the Moy, Im presumming that this includes Paul Rouse with Austin Kelly.
Living the dream!!!

nrico2006

Quote from: Wee Roddy on December 14, 2011, 02:00:28 PM
He started most games but hasnt the same energy to play his game for an hour anymore. He was a great servant and a real character!

Great footballer and hurler, and as you say great man to have around any team.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

winghalfback

Quote from: The Trap on December 14, 2011, 01:48:03 PM
Sean McCabe with Derrylaughan i think.

Na he is not they are sticking with the same man who trained them for the last two years along with mc kinless and mc guckin this year he is taking the reins himself. Sean will be with a club tho as he is a top man I have had experience of him. Anyword on beano or bartley coyle they did a good job with the hill are they managing anywhere next year