Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

I don't have to be balanced benny, I'm not a local media outlet like ttm.

vallankumous

Quote from: Fuzzman on November 24, 2017, 03:37:03 PM
Any of ye going to the TTM All stars tonight?
Might see ye there.

How did it go?

TTM deserve a lot of credit

Thebigdog

Nice to see Grugan and Mcguigan awarded last night. Two players who were so callously discarded by Mickey Harte and who are two players that are coming now into the prime of their footballing careers. Surely it is the job of the Tyrone manager to make contact with them as regards 2018??

randomusername

Quote from: Thebigdog on November 25, 2017, 08:21:50 AM
Nice to see Grugan and Mcguigan awarded last night. Two players who were so callously discarded by Mickey Harte and who are two players that are coming now into the prime of their footballing careers. Surely it is the job of the Tyrone manager to make contact with them as regards 2018??

Hey I thought you said Richie Donelly isn't playing for Tyrone next year? He's back in training.

Rois

Quote from: vallankumous on November 25, 2017, 07:58:24 AM
Quote from: Fuzzman on November 24, 2017, 03:37:03 PM
Any of ye going to the TTM All stars tonight?
Might see ye there.

How did it go?

TTM deserve a lot of credit
Great night and superbly put together by TTM. Free jersey for everyone, taped under the chairs!

Even my Armagh husband enjoyed it.

Fuzz, didn't see you.

Thebigdog

Quote from: randomusername on November 25, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

Hey I thought you said Richie Donelly isn't playing for Tyrone next year? He's back in training.
Where you the loser who reported me to the moderator? When the argument is lost and frustration sets in report to the website to silence others. Your plan to get me barred didn't work dickhead ha ha ha

randomusername

Quote from: Thebigdog on November 25, 2017, 08:25:26 PM
Quote from: randomusername on November 25, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

Where you the loser who reported me to the moderator? When the argument is lost and frustration sets in report to the website to silence others. Your plan to get me barred didn't work d**khead ha ha ha

I didn't report you, grow up.

southtyronegael

my apologies regarding ttm awards last night. didnt realise they were for club endevours. well done to all who received their awards. maith thu.

redzone

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 25, 2017, 11:29:09 PM
my apologies regarding ttm awards last night. didnt realise they were for club endevours. well done to all who received their awards. maith thu.

If ure from Tyrone as u say Ud know this. Clearly ure not. Your one of these people who come alive on Facebook and discussion boards but in real live say nothing. Sad thing is ure probably a real good person but come across as the opposite

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: redzone on November 26, 2017, 08:04:21 AM

If ure from Tyrone as u say Ud know this. Clearly ure not. Your one of these people who come alive on Facebook and discussion boards but in real live say nothing. Sad thing is ure probably a real good person but come across as the opposite

you're probably really good at spelling in real life !!

redzone

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 26, 2017, 08:46:49 AM

you're probably really good at spelling in real life !!
Your up early
Any Tyrone players starring out in New York

southtyronegael

thanks for the moral advice redzone and il try harder in future to be a better person but i dont need advice from from a numpty like you. with regards the ttm allstars, am i right i sayin peter harte is the only one of the 15 who started a championship game for tyrone this year?  i though people on here were sayin we have all the best club players already on the panel?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 26, 2017, 08:52:07 AM
thanks for the moral advice redzone and il try harder in future to be a better person but i dont need advice from from a numpty like you. with regards the ttm allstars, am i right i sayin peter harte is the only one of the 15 who started a championship game for tyrone this year?  i though people on here were sayin we have all the best club players already on the panel?

Meyler also also started. As Tyrone is knockout football, it's understandable that the players picked would come from the sides in the finals.

Maybe the likes of Sludden, Donnelly and Cavanagh should be dropped as they didn't make that selection?

Jim Bob

He's not from Tyrone. He's a Fermanagh man.

LeoMc

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 26, 2017, 08:52:07 AM
I see the entire full back line from the TTM all stars has been called up to the county panel, the weakest line on the senior team.