Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 4865003 times)

Bendyerback

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #36645 on: November 16, 2017, 11:41:28 PM »
Heard Jordan is to be challenged for the Chair position but I donít think it will be an improvement if what Iím hearing is correct. Team Talk would be running the County lol. While there a great media provider and publisher of our games they still need to be an arms length organisation.

Itís jobs for the boys up there anyhow, you need to be in the click to get elected into any position
Our man has remained loyal to the club.

Legoman5

• View Profile
« Reply #36646 on: November 17, 2017, 10:41:38 AM »
Who or what have we heard then about the County convention? I dont like secrets..

giveherlong

• View Profile
« Reply #36647 on: Today at 07:55:52 PM »
Moy serious contenders to go all the way.

After an awful 1st half they kicked into gear and Newbridgr had no answers. 2-11 in the 2nd half that would win you most games over 60minutes. Hopefully now the tatts can get across the line this weekend and bring some silverware back to Tyrone.

Tatts will beat Naomh Comcille by 6 or 7.

Hope you stayed away from bookies and kept your money for the Roes dinner dance...

Norf Tyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #36648 on: Today at 10:15:43 PM »
Moy serious contenders to go all the way.

After an awful 1st half they kicked into gear and Newbridgr had no answers. 2-11 in the 2nd half that would win you most games over 60minutes. Hopefully now the tatts can get across the line this weekend and bring some silverware back to Tyrone.

Tatts will beat Naomh Comcille by 6 or 7.

Hope you stayed away from bookies and kept your money for the Roes dinner dance...

Ha ha. Shocked at that.

The two teams looked world aparts when we faced them. I see Tatts were 1/20 in the bookies. I wouldn't have made mych anyway.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

• View Profile
« Reply #36649 on: Today at 10:36:43 PM »
very surprised at the Tattyreagh result myself.