Author Topic: tyone club football  (Read 7187 times)

King Chancer

tyone club football
« on: May 08, 2007, 03:43:12 PM »
Back to real football. carmen are out of the championship and to me i dont blame the players in the slightest. they are always dead on their feet the 1st 15 minutes of any game thats the 4th time this year they have trailed midway through the second half so maybe actually most likely the team talks arent correct or motivating. too many men talking and not telling the right things to players. tell the likes a mickey gallagher james nugent and paul hughes to come down of the clouds and take a few others with you. conor gormley is the main man who has been in excellent form this year leading from his captains role although his sending off was a major factor. oz could not be faulted for the 2 goals. y did they stop playing the long ball in from the middle a pitch it was working until they stopped this and clonoe equalised. to me our best player was ciaran mcaleer closely followed by paul daly. benny martin and conor mcaleer never stopped running in attack but maco is finding it difficult to regain his scoring form. its obvious we missed peter loughran and mark donnelly and defiently the fact gaby was unable till come on is the final blow. a massive loss for us. best of luck to clonoe u have good players in shane ohagan and colm donnelly