Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 3940565 times)

Keyboard Warrior

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #34215 on: January 16, 2017, 01:04:00 PM »
Love the controversy in the Carrickmore relegation story, I'm not sure if the poster actually believes it but it was good entertainment this morning.   Carrickmore are a middle of the road side currently they will place between 5th and 9th and that's where they are right now as a club.  I don't see them winning a championship or making the top 4 in the league if they do it will be a good season.  Championship progress is very much dependant on the draw

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #34216 on: January 16, 2017, 04:17:17 PM »
Love the controversy in the Carrickmore relegation story, I'm not sure if the poster actually believes it but it was good entertainment this morning.   Carrickmore are a middle of the road side currently they will place between 5th and 9th and that's where they are right now as a club.  I don't see them winning a championship or making the top 4 in the league if they do it will be a good season.  Championship progress is very much dependant on the draw

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Are you calling me a troll?  I wasn't the poster saying they will be relegated.  I was giving an honest assessment of where I feel Carrickmore are ranked as a club in Division 1 which isn't close to relegation.  Saying I don't think Carrickmore will win a league or championship isn't trolling its my opinion.  I would say the same of probably 10 clubs in the division.
Living the dream!!!