Armagh management :Paddy O'Rourke!!!

Started by armaghniac, July 21, 2009, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuffleKing

The way forward from here in terms of identifying who can do the job is not a task i'd envy anyone.

botman

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on September 16, 2009, 09:17:53 AM
Quote from: botman on September 15, 2009, 06:10:36 PM
I did hear off a few people that the Irish News has been ringing around Armagh to find out what's going on. Obviously someone has spun them a pile of shite and good old Kenny has hoovered it all up. I mean Plunkeet FFS has he even ever managed a team, let alone a county team?

Are you not from Moy? He'd a spell with them. Took them down i'm told.  ::)

No. Where did Plunkett take them down too? Mosney?
Keep them at it.

BroJolly

So forgetting about what has gone before, who would you like to see get the job?
If anything was possible, what would get people excited for the McKenna Cup??

What about Martin McHugh?

BerfArmagh

believe it ir not, i'd love to see someone like Peter Canavan come on board

wobbller

John O Mahony.His daughter is living in Armagh-- similar to Joe going to Galway as that where his mother was from.  ;D

The GAA

Quote from: wobbller on September 17, 2009, 09:31:44 AM
  John Maughan.His  daughter living in Armagh similar to Joe going to Galway as that where his mother was from.

I think you're referring to john o'mahony - whose daughter lives in lurgan.

Armagh need a fresh approach here. Grimley is gone. All of the options i see are mediocre middle of the road at best.

The GAA

Half Viable candidates within the county in my view, none of which set the pulse racing...

Donal Murtagh
Justin McNulty
John Rafferty
Peter Rafferty
Brian McAlinden
Paul Kelly

viable coaching / assistant candidates...

bumpy o'hagan
diarmaid marsden
Paul McShane
Adrian Clarke
Brendan Hughes
Justin McNulty
Mattie Lennon

That about it?

thebandit

The GAA

Quote from: thebandit on September 17, 2009, 11:05:42 AM
Some of the names on that list ..... ::)

exactly.

unfortunately, i don't think i'm missing the next mickey harte out with the list

full back

Mentioned him before, but it hasnt been mentioned since..................what about the current minor manager/management?

AFS

Quote from: full back on September 17, 2009, 11:16:43 AM
Mentioned him before, but it hasnt been mentioned since..................what about the current minor manager/management?

Big, big jump from managing a bunch of teenagers to a group of intercounty footballers. Although I wouldn't mind seeing McShane follow this bunch of lads into the U21 set up à la Mickey Harte.

EC Unique

Quote from: BerfArmagh on September 17, 2009, 08:52:59 AM
believe it ir not, i'd love to see someone like Peter Canavan come on board

I'm sure you would :D :D

thewanderer

what a load sh-- get back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Malone Aristocrat

Having watched queens over the past three years i've seen the transformation of that team and particularly some of their players under aidan o'rourke. I know he's young but i'd like to see him involved in some capacity