Armagh management :Paddy O'Rourke!!!

Started by armaghniac, July 21, 2009, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorm agus bui

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 15, 2009, 04:20:11 PM
Quote"We are united on a way forward to find the best candidate for the position of manager," said Armagh PRO Paddy Nugent.

Does this remind anyone of of "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

Comical Paddy!  ;D
PJ O'Hare in the frame

irunthev

Quote from: gorm agus bui on September 15, 2009, 04:27:43 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 15, 2009, 04:20:11 PM
Quote"We are united on a way forward to find the best candidate for the position of manager," said Armagh PRO Paddy Nugent.

Does this remind anyone of of "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

Comical Paddy!  ;D
PJ O'Hare in the frame

Must be a big frame  ;D

bennydorano

Quote from: naka on September 15, 2009, 03:24:51 PM
rte quoting sean boylan as saying he is not interested( take up too much time etc) what is teh irish news up to these days

You defintley get the impression that the Irish News is making it up as it's going along, I mean Plunkett Donaghy?

botman

I did hear off a few people that the Irish News has been ringing around Armagh to find out what's going on. Obviously someone has spun them a pile of shite and good old Kenny has hoovered it all up. I mean Plunkeet FFS has he even ever managed a team, let alone a county team?

Anyways possibly time to link Pillar Caffrey with the role.

I heard that Pillar Caffrey is in the frame.
Keep them at it.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: thewanderer on September 15, 2009, 09:37:58 AM
as armagh people the meeting is confidential we do not need to continue to provide newspapers, media and other counties information which is of interest to armagh people only. no more comments please as i know that an I.T. expert is already trying to obtain the identity of some commentators on the board so that a key person in the process can make contact with them over unfounded comments. ( FACT ). God help them.

Well i'm glad that's all they have to do or annoy them!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

BroJolly

The Irish News is adopting a clever campaign here.

They plan to name anyone ever involved in a County team so when a new Armagh manager is announced the headline will scream "You heard it here first"!!

Armamike

I wonder who the Irish News will link us with tomorrow?  They're going to have to come with some scoop to beat the Plunkett one though.

It's a slow news time of the year for the readership, what with Kerry and Cork in the final.
That's just, like your opinion man.

BroJolly

Reliable source says the Sunday game panel has been offered the post. FACT!!

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Muhammed McCarthy on September 15, 2009, 04:15:27 PM
Quote from: Lecale2 on September 15, 2009, 03:55:35 PM
Irish Examiner says Billy Morgan has ruled himself out. Too travelling apparently.

Luckily for Armagh his long lost cousin Jackie has offered his services, just so long as his backroom team of Paddy Murphy and "Gut" are approved. :D

:D

Tremendous!!

oraiste

A number of committed and genuine Armagh people including the CB & the 2009ppanel for want of a better description are trying to find a way to put the best person in place to take the county team to where it should be. Peter McDonnell was some way along that road but was badlytreated by people with a different agenda. It is important for all good Armagh people to get behind those charged with finding a new manager and give whoever thgat is our full support & the time to dothe jobWhich Peter didn't get.If Paul Grimley wants to honour his commitment to Monaghan give him the credit for sticking to his word whatever his reason for going that road, and lets get on with our own business without press interference - most of which seems to be unsubstantiated speculation anyway and not backed up by any evidence from either CB or those named - it seems they are happy to create division and controversy to fill column inches - dont give them any credence-maybe a drop in sales might give some of them cause for concern for their positions! When they report the FACTS we should support them. Get real IN & co

stephenite

John Maughan has been approached again by an Armagh club looking to nominate him - he's allowing his name to go forward for consideration.

This is from a fairly good source in the Irish News

oraiste

Have you not read what went before? Since when has the Irish News had a sensible position on this or any other issue in Armagh? Death columns and fixtures are their forte - get a grip!

Zapatista

Quote from: oraiste on September 16, 2009, 01:52:24 AM
Have you not read what went before? Since when has the Irish News had a sensible position on this or any other issue in Armagh? Death columns and fixtures are their forte - get a grip!

He might have got the info from the guy who compiles the death column making it a 'good source' in the Irish News.

rrhf

Heard big Plunkett maight just have thrown the spanner in the works that started the whole thing off.  When Paul Grimley seen who was coming after him he jumped the ditch... just like 89. 

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: botman on September 15, 2009, 06:10:36 PM
I did hear off a few people that the Irish News has been ringing around Armagh to find out what's going on. Obviously someone has spun them a pile of shite and good old Kenny has hoovered it all up. I mean Plunkeet FFS has he even ever managed a team, let alone a county team?

Are you not from Moy? He'd a spell with them. Took them down i'm told.  ::)