Armagh management :Paddy O'Rourke!!!

Started by armaghniac, July 21, 2009, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

umgolaarmagh

Diz and Loco put a strong case forward last night, they could be heard all the way from the shambles  ;D ;D

thewanderer

as armagh people the meeting is confidential we do not need to continue to provide newspapers, media and other counties information which is of interest to armagh people only. no more comments please as i know that an I.T. expert is already trying to obtain the identity of some commentators on the board so that a key person in the process can make contact with them over unfounded comments. ( FACT ). God help them.

redhugh

L see according to today's Irish news Sean Boylan is the latest name into the hat.

Logan

BerfArmagh

on the bbc this morning

Armagh renew search for new boss 

Peter McDonnell resigned as Armagh manager in July 2009
Armagh officials say they have reached an agreement with county players on the best way of appointing a new manager.

The players, unhappy at the lack of progress in finding Peter McDonnell's successor, met club chiefs on Monday.

"We are united on a way forward to find the best candidate for the position of manager," said Armagh PRO Paddy Nugent.

Pearse Og clubman and former Kildare assistant manager Paul Grimley had been seen as a frontrunner but he opted to join the Monaghan management team.

It is understood clubs will be asked to re-nominate candidates and a new selection committee will be set up.

McDonnell resigned in July 2009, a year after leading Armagh to the Ulster Championship.

full back

Quote from: BerfArmagh on September 15, 2009, 10:10:43 AM
It is understood clubs will be asked to re-nominate candidates and a new selection committee will be set up.

FFS
This is some charade
If you didnt laugh at them you would cry :D

stephenite

Quote from: thewanderer on September 15, 2009, 09:37:58 AM
no more comments please as i know that an I.T. expert is already trying to obtain the identity of some commentators on the board so that a key person in the process can make contact with them over unfounded comments. ( FACT ). God help them.

:D

botman

as armagh people the meeting is confidential we do not need to continue to provide newspapers, media and other counties information which is of interest to armagh people only. no more comments please as i know that an I.T. expert is already trying to obtain the identity of some commentators on the board so that a key person in the process can make contact with them over unfounded comments. ( FACT ). God help them.

OMG  :D
Keep them at it.

Logan

I wonder when the new deadline is now for the Manager to be in place?

Broken_Cross

is that FACT is in you know what you talking about or FACT as in the Federaction Against Copyright Theft? LOL

naka

rte quoting sean boylan as saying he is not interested( take up too much time etc) what is teh irish news up to these days

Logan

Quote from: naka on September 15, 2009, 03:24:51 PM
rte quoting sean boylan as saying he is not interested( take up too much time etc) what is teh irish news up to these days
Well I'd be amazed if there was no truth to the story of an effort to get Grimley back to Armagh

Lecale2

Irish Examiner says Billy Morgan has ruled himself out. Too travelling apparently.

Muhammed McCarthy

Quote from: Lecale2 on September 15, 2009, 03:55:35 PM
Irish Examiner says Billy Morgan has ruled himself out. Too travelling apparently.

Luckily for Armagh his long lost cousin Jackie has offered his services, just so long as his backroom team of Paddy Murphy and "Gut" are approved. :D

StGallsGAA

Quote"We are united on a way forward to find the best candidate for the position of manager," said Armagh PRO Paddy Nugent.

Does this remind anyone of of "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

Comical Paddy!  ;D