Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

It's on at 12.00 wouldn't want you to miss the first 5mins Celt man  ;)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Square Ball

any good links? My Eurovox box has died :(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Celt_Man

Bolton 1 up after 5 minutes  :(
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

Square Ball

orangeman

United look like they might strguggle this year. Rooney is not going well at all.

Owen on the field for a couple of minutes and he's scored - 2-2

Square Ball

Quote from: orangeman on September 26, 2010, 01:31:40 PM
United look like they might strguggle this year. Rooney is not going well at all.

agree orangeman. Evans is not reliable at the back. 2-2

anportmorforjfc

9 goals conceded in almost 6 games. Thats not good!

ross4life

Another away draw thanks to awful defending  ::) if they defend like that in Mestalla Wednesday night they will be beat 3/4-0

Rooney, Giggs injured so bad day all round
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

screenexile

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on September 26, 2010, 01:34:58 PM
9 goals conceded in almost 6 games. Thats not good!

7 goals in the three away matches. Worrying (or at least it would be had I not more important matters on my mind!)
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ross4life

7 goals let in to mediocre team's more frustrating than worrying with another slow start to a season

Norf Tyrone

Can someone do out a list of all the 'easy' games in the Premiership please?

I was told that West Brom at home was easy, but then they go to Arsenal and win. West Ham away.. another easy one, but they beat Spurs as did Wigan. Again that was considered 'easy'.

Last night and yesterday everyone was telling me about how the gap would close as the 'Berbanator' and the boys would hammer Boton 'easilly'.

A list for future reference would help. I previously thought there were no 'easy' games in the Premiership.

Yours in sport...

Norf.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on September 25, 2010, 11:07:36 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 25, 2010, 10:48:21 PM
Quote from: ONeill on September 25, 2010, 08:21:41 PM
Who is that aimed at on this thread?

Almunia. But he missed it.

Quote from: ross4life on September 25, 2010, 08:23:52 PM
3 points down on last years total after 6 games! must be a little worried Norf?

I thought your theory was comparative results. 5 points up on that total Rossy. Looking good.

Nope i think Magpie Seanie was doing comparative results but on depressing week for Chelsea FC whatever makes you happy  ;)
[/quote]

Martin Petrov akes me happy. And Johnny Evans. Winky, winky, smiley.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Celt_Man

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 26, 2010, 02:20:02 PM
Can someone do out a list of all the 'easy' games in the Premiership please?

I was told that West Brom at home was easy, but then they go to Arsenal and win. West Ham away.. another easy one, but they beat Spurs as did Wigan. Again that was considered 'easy'.

Last night and yesterday everyone was telling me about how the gap would close as the 'Berbanator' and the boys would hammer Boton 'easilly'.

A list for future reference would help. I previously thought there were no 'easy' games in the Premiership.

Yours in sport...

Norf.

Personally I think it's great - makes for a far more exciting and open league than maybe 2 or 3 seasons ago
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010