Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square ball Ref

Quote from: Onthe40 on October 21, 2016, 10:22:42 AM
Moy drawing with Stewartstown last nite who had nothing to play for, is another Joke. Looking forward to seeing if boghoppers prediction is correct on sunday when he sugested they were giving Brackaville points, going by last nites result it looks inevitable.  Moy couldve went for the promotion playoffs but "apparently" have decided not to, disgrace for a club littered with county underage and senior players. Sean Cavanagh, for one would need to rethink the comments he made after Tyrones exit, when he vowed his committment to the club for the rest of the year before making a decision on his county career.

Are you sure this is true.  According to county website they have moved into play-off positions after midweek result.  If what you are saying was right then surely they would have thrown game to Stewartstown and stayed out of playoff places.

On a different note well done KC.  Hopefully you can give Ulster your all now.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Square ball Ref on October 22, 2016, 07:54:01 PM
Moy drawing with Stewartstown last nite who had nothing to play for, is another Joke. Looking forward to seeing if boghoppers prediction is correct on sunday when he sugested they were giving Brackaville points, going by last nites result it looks inevitable.  Moy couldve went for the promotion playoffs but "apparently" have decided not to, disgrace for a club littered with county underage and senior players. Sean Cavanagh, for one would need to rethink the comments he made after Tyrones exit, when he vowed his committment to the club for the rest of the year before making a decision on his county career.

Are you sure this is true.  According to county website they have moved into play-off positions after midweek result.  If what you are saying was right then surely they would have thrown game to Stewartstown and stayed out of playoff places.

MUSA on Thursday-was there notva lot of angry men on the field when the ref blew it 10 minutes early after getting a mouthful. Dont see how anyone threw points?

Club boi

Can anyone confirm or deny the story the Belfast Telegraph and Hoganstand are trying to push that a Coalisland supporter lent over the railing and "hit" Leo Meenan?? I didn't see anything from were we were

Mikhailov

Quote from: Club boi on October 22, 2016, 10:27:06 PM
Can anyone confirm or deny the story the Belfast Telegraph and Hoganstand are trying to push that a Coalisland supporter lent over the railing and "hit" Leo Meenan?? I didn't see anything from were we were

I was in the stand and I seen the incident but obviously couldn't see who the culprit was as it was over on terrace side but have since heard the name involved....the Irish Independent are following the story as well so won't be the last we hear of it.

When I heard who it 'reportedly' was it doesn't surprise me in the slightest !!!

under the bar

Poor showing from Coalisland.   Worse still from the management sending a team out to behave like that.   Thankfully the dirt got swept out the door!

skeog

Some draws the past week.Maybe the new CPA will put fixed games in tyrone top of its agenda.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on October 22, 2016, 10:13:32 PM

MUSA on Thursday-was there notva lot of angry men on the field when the ref blew it 10 minutes early after getting a mouthful. Dont see how anyone threw points?

Heard that as well, 10 mins into the second half after awarding the softest penalty you will ever see, the referee had the game leveled and blew for full time.  players and management of both teams left asking the ref what he was doing. He must of realised that he left the emersion on at home  ;)
Living the dream!!!

square_ball

Sure a point each is no good to either unless Kildress want to go straight down and ardboe don't want in the play offs? Or maybe that is the case!!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 23, 2016, 09:42:21 AM
Quote from: Moortown Spuds on October 22, 2016, 10:13:32 PM

Heard that as well, 10 mins into the second half after awarding the softest penalty you will ever see, the referee had the game leveled and blew for full time.  players and management of both teams left asking the ref what he was doing. He must of realised that he left the emersion on at home  ;)

Game abandoned then and a replay. Hang on, hang on. Sorry. It wasn't a Junior league game. No points each then.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

skeog

Norf you are spot on different set of rules exist for so called elite clubs.

Club boi

Quote from: Mikhailov on October 22, 2016, 10:43:49 PM

I was in the stand and I seen the incident but obviously couldn't see who the culprit was as it was over on terrace side but have since heard the name involved....the Irish Independent are following the story as well so won't be the last we hear of it.

When I heard who it 'reportedly' was it doesn't surprise me in the slightest !!!

See Jonny Curran has reacted to Hoganstand running the story on Facebook

Localexpert

Quote from: Mikhailov on October 22, 2016, 10:43:49 PM

So what exactly did you see?

WT4E

Quote from: referee on October 23, 2016, 10:07:37 AM
Kildress 1-11 v Ardboe 0-14 :o ;)

Competitive game - nothing underhanded going on.

Story of Kildress season - one minute they put in a decent performance aka gave Killyclogher the county champs a tough game in league then we put in an embarrassing performance in champo and get our worst defeat in my memory.

My heart says maybe we could survive in div 1 my head says we probably be better off in div 2. Be a big escape if we could pull it off!

Club Rossa

Nothing underhanded in Kildress yesterday.Hard fought game and the hosts more than deserved their point.

Moortown Spuds

I hope brackaville didn't pay up front  :o :o :o

Throwing points is a joke.