Time for Joe to go??

Started by cadhlancian, August 03, 2013, 08:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CD

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 06, 2013, 06:02:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_EjyFFb9u0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just after saying he has never been cynically fouled in his career. 2.15 into the clip above cyncially fouled when clean through on goal. Still refusing to apologise and still a hypocrite.

Also hauled down at 8.18
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

red hander

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 06, 2013, 06:37:58 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 06, 2013, 02:08:45 PM
Yip you are correct....and the same thing can be said about Tyrone, and Armagh too. Kicked around Croke Park for years with no protection whatsoever. John Lynch was took out of it by Tommy Doyle in 86 and every Tyrone man was took out of it in 1996 against Meath. Toe to toe Tyrone would have beat Kerry in 2003, 05 and 8 as well cause they had better players! Its a mindset where by we are going to get tramped over by anyone anymore.

Thats a lie. You just pulled that out of your arse. Typical Tyrone dishonesty.

We'll you're the expert, you tube

Wildweasel74

seen Joe the Day out cycling, plus running into paddy heaney, not a bother in the world, had let my wee tyronies in at work know they missed their chance to give him a piece of their mind lol

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: red hander on August 06, 2013, 06:48:41 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 06, 2013, 06:37:58 PM
Yip you are correct....and the same thing can be said about Tyrone, and Armagh too. Kicked around Croke Park for years with no protection whatsoever. John Lynch was took out of it by Tommy Doyle in 86 and every Tyrone man was took out of it in 1996 against Meath. Toe to toe Tyrone would have beat Kerry in 2003, 05 and 8 as well cause they had better players! Its a mindset where by we are going to get tramped over by anyone anymore.

Thats a lie. You just pulled that out of your arse. Typical Tyrone dishonesty.

We'll you're the expert, you tube

so show where Tommy Doyle took out John lynch you lying twat ?

Wildweasel74

I still maintain they never had better players, Tyrone had 5/6 exceptional players but overall teams i though Kerry the the better players otherwise you could go head to head with them and not need a system. Thats is why Dublin may be caught out, they have the better players than anyone this year but a team playing a system to neutrailse them could turn them over. No team can go toe to toe with them in a  shoot out and expect to win

oakleafgael

Roddy,

No harm to you but your away with the fairies.

SBH1983

Quote from: oakleafgael on August 06, 2013, 09:18:17 PM

Roddy,

Hold on a minute lads, Tyrone did go toe to toe with Kerry in 03 05 & 08. How else would you explain it? They didn't go out and beat them with kid gloves on or at arms length, Tyrone beat them out the gate in 03 and came through 2 great battles in 05 & 08

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: SBH1983 on August 06, 2013, 09:45:21 PM
Quote from: oakleafgael on August 06, 2013, 09:18:17 PM

Roddy,

Hold on a minute lads, Tyrone did go toe to toe with Kerry in 03 05 & 08. How else would you explain it? They didn't go out and beat them with kid gloves on or at arms length, Tyrone beat them out the gate in 03 and came through 2 great battles in 05 & 08

Nah, loads of eye pokes, diving, gouging etc. Tyrone just found newer and more Cynical ways to cheat.

Brolly is dead right about ye.

Boghopper

Love the way that the most sinister off the ball hit which has left young Paddy McNeice with a broken collarbone. http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=198229 This happened right in front of were I was sitting in the Hogan Stand, I suppose it makes you more of a man to hit a man after the ball has been played. No matter I'm loving all this anti Tyrone sentiment no-one will hate you when your losing back in 96 when Meath bate the shite out of us no one cared. Everyone beats on about how poor this team is yet they're in an All Ireland Semi Final hopefully all this unbalanced criticism will drive the lads on as they'll need it against a very impressive Mayo side.

Declan

Actually enjoyed Brolly's interview with Cooper more than I thought I would. He basically expressed the sentiments espoused by BC1 and deiseach in their recent posts and I thought he came across quite well. The organ donation work has certainly given him a different perspective on life.
Said he's told Cavanagh himself a couple of times to stop the cynicism etc and would have no problem saying it to him again. He said it wasn't an anti Tyrone or Cavanagh tirade just that they are the top dogs and have been a top team for a decade so it would have more effect if it was pointed at them but that it has become acceptable over the years and he thinks its wrong   

give her dixie

At this stage, i'm surprised there hasn't been a "Hitler reacts to Joe Brolly video"?
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

BennyCake

Listened to the Talkback podcast earlier. The 3 Tyrone callers sounded like Orangemen complaining about not being able to march through a catholic neighbourhood.

NaomhBridAbĂș

There is a reason why Joe Brolly coaches the under 12s.....the older lads struggle to understand him. BOOM!
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Stall the Bailer

Quote from: Declan on August 06, 2013, 11:10:05 PM
Actually enjoyed Brolly's interview with Cooper more than I thought I would. He basically expressed the sentiments espoused by BC1 and deiseach in their recent posts and I thought he came across quite well. The organ donation work has certainly given him a different perspective on life.
Said he's told Cavanagh himself a couple of times to stop the cynicism etc and would have no problem saying it to him again. He said it wasn't an anti Tyrone or Cavanagh tirade just that they are the top dogs and have been a top team for a decade so it would have more effect if it was pointed at them but that it has become acceptable over the years and he thinks its wrong
He said it wasn't personal against Sean, but clearly it was.
If it wasn't personal why did he say he wouldn't go for a drink with him?
Joe Brolly is trying to backtrack.

Tyrone were not the most cynical team at the weekend and Sean not the most cynical player (the stats back this up), yet he went after them in a personal attack. I didn't take you as a fool Declan, but it seems you have been taken in by Joe.

BennyHarp

Shows the type of he man that he brought in lies about an U16 game to try and add some credibility to his nonsense.

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=198240
That was never a square ball!!