Time for Joe to go??

Started by cadhlancian, August 03, 2013, 08:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

BennyHarp

Good stuff Tickle but it was Conor McManus who was pulled down!
That was never a square ball!!

give her dixie

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

theticklemister

Just realised that mistake, always get his name mixed up.

Some boy has another video up on gaa banter. Mine is better but!!!

I didnt mention that mcmenamin was from east tyrone did i??

give her dixie

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 07, 2013, 05:23:46 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on August 07, 2013, 05:22:34 PM
You know what he would do if he found out that you did?  ;D

I can see a "Hitler Reacts" to McMenamin been from East Tyrone ..................

theticklemister

When I said ' there' I just meant tyrone not specifically the east. I rushed it!!

AQMP

"Brolly knows that, yet he chose to pillory Cavanagh for using existing rules to help his team. He played the man not the ball, just as Cavanagh had done 25 minutes earlier. The difference was that Cavanagh, an amateur player, did it to further Tyrone's interests in the All-Ireland championship, while Brolly, a paid pundit, did it as part of TV entertainment.

I have no doubt which was the nobler objective."

Please tell me he doesn't really mean this?  BTW Brolly played the man, the ball, the manager and the county!

muppet

Quote from: give her dixie on August 07, 2013, 05:29:00 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 07, 2013, 05:23:46 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on August 07, 2013, 05:22:34 PM
You know what he would do if he found out that you did?  ;D

I can see a "Hitler Reacts" to McMenamin been from East Tyrone ..................

I can see a 'Hitler reacts' to 'Hitler reacts' videos.
MWWSI 2017

screenexile

So Cavanagh's let it go now and accepted his apology, is there any chance the rest of ye Tyronies can??

http://hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=198305

BennyHarp

Quote from: screenexile on August 08, 2013, 11:27:36 AM
So Cavanagh's let it go now and accepted his apology, is there any chance the rest of ye Tyronies can??

So he apologised as soon as he came face to face with Sean, even after saying on every media outlet going that he had nothing to apologise for? He truly is a cowardly little weasel.

J OGorman

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 08, 2013, 11:31:19 AM

So he apologised as soon as he came face to face with Sean, even after saying on every media outlet going that he had nothing to apologise for? He truly is a cowardly little weasel.

was it face to face? maybe a phone call or even skype. You must see the irony of the bit in bold??

screenexile

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 08, 2013, 11:31:19 AM

As opposed to yourself... using an anonymous internet forum to call someone in the public domain a cowardly little weasel! Fantastic!!! You Tyronies know how to dig holes alright!

BennyHarp

Of course I see the irony......but I'm hardly in the influential position that Joe was in on Saturday night on RTE, and BBC on Monday, Today FM, The Irish Times, Gaelic life etc etc!!

Man Marker

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 08, 2013, 12:04:43 PM
Of course I see the irony......but I'm hardly in the influential position that Joe was in on Saturday night on RTE, and BBC on Monday, Today FM, The Irish Times, Gaelic life etc etc!!

So your trying to justify why you can insult somebody whilst on the other hand criticise someone for insulting some one, go figure :o