Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber

Clonoe deserved it!

bigfrank

midnightcaller

Id say when Noel sees it lads he'l sincerely regret his actions. A rush of blood to the head! Def not a great example but i suppose everybody makes mistakes! It all started because of Ward! What a clown running 50 yards to get involved!

leenie

Quote from: bigfrank on October 26, 2008, 06:07:35 PM
Just heard Augher lost by ten

2-11 to 0-7 and augher was down to 13 men.....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

FermPundit

Quote from: leenie on October 26, 2008, 06:10:49 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on October 26, 2008, 06:07:35 PM
Just heard Augher lost by ten

2-11 to 0-7 and augher was down to 13 men.....

I didn't see that happening. A bit of a shock given that Tyrone clubs have been so strong at junior level the last few years. Well done Coa.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Throw ball

Switched it over at full time and missed all the action. Did not know there was extra time. Caught second half of extra time. He may have been involved in the crap at the end of normal time but I thought no.5 was having a good game. Good to see Clonoe wineven though as a neutral (Armagh) supporting Clonoe I still think Dromore are a better team. I think Clonoe will find it difficult to get back down to earth for Ulster. Will Coalisland, Brackaville, Derrylaughan and Derrytresk help them celebrate!

20leg-end08

It's bound to result in a call-up to the Tyrone panel for a few of the Clonoe boys. Who d'ya think Harte will have his eye on? Personally I think Ryan T, Coly Doris and Brady at full back have the best shouts.
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

ziggysego

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 26, 2008, 04:56:44 PM
mcginn should be banned from the football pitch for life - as dirty an action as i have seen!!

I wouldn't agree. In fairness to McGinn he was trying to calm things down and some Clonoe tr**p came in a hit him. McGinn shouldn't have lost head admittely, but he just saw red and lashed out.
Testing Accessibility

glens73

Quote from: ziggysego on October 26, 2008, 06:30:56 PM
mcginn should be banned from the football pitch for life - as dirty an action as i have seen!!

I wouldn't agree. In fairness to McGinn he was trying to calm things down and some Clonoe tr**p came in a hit him. McGinn shouldn't have lost head admittely, but he just saw red and lashed out.

Ziggy, it was clearly out of order no matter what the Clonoe player did (how do you know he's a tr**p anyway?) A manager, in particular, should not be up to those antics

Radioulster

wouldn't agree. In fairness to McGinn he was trying to calm things down and some Clonoe tr**p came in a hit him. McGinn shouldn't have lost head admittely, but he just saw red and lashed out.
[/quote]

Ziggy, it was clearly out of order no matter what the Clonoe player did (how do you know he's a tr**p anyway?) A manager, in particular, should not be up to those antics
[/quote]
What planet are you on would it be the fact that McGinn is your local schools principal? he was clearly in the wrong after several viewings by TG4

Carmen Stateside

Wonder what he will say to his fellow teachers tomorrow in the staff room? Or Parents of pupils that he will meet?

wherefromreferee?

Who do Clonoe now play in Ulster?  Was impressed with them today.  Cassidy seems to have them in great shape.  Missed the schmozzle, but now doubt I'll get it on the evening news tomorrow.  If what is being said on here is right, McGinn will be fairly embarassed by his actions and will no doubt be handed a lengthy suspension.
In your Endo!

Big Mickey

what are you talking about ziggy??? the conoe sub was merely giving verbals (something dromore should be well used to as they are by fat the mouthiest team ever to assemble in tyrone) and mcginn totally over reacted with as lowsy an act as iv seen. definitley a long ban should faollow.as for the no5,i hope he gets of with a slap on the ear as his action was purley spur of the moment reaction to mcginn and we all probably wouldve done the same if we were in his shoes (anyone who wouldnt shouldnt be in a chamionship final) and i would hate to see him miss ulster over it.

also ward the idiot started it by running 50yards to shoulder a clonoe man in the back for no reason whatsoever,there was no jostling before thar.the sooner he realises he's in nets for a reason the better.....

kickingmule

Quote from: glens73 on October 26, 2008, 06:36:51 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 26, 2008, 06:30:56 PM

I JUST HOPE FOR THE SAKE OF FOOTBALL IN TYRONE THIS CLOWN IS DEALTH WITH ..... THAT HE NEVER GRACES A FOOTBALL FIELD AGAIN, ................... ACT NOW, BAN THE SCUM FOR LIFE ... THIS WAS AN ASSAULT.....

ziggysego

Relax your wee selves, I'm just kidding youse. Clonoe fully deserved their their victory today. Exciting game of football and the tough games they had in the Championship stood them well. Good luck to them in the Ulster Championship. Hard luck to Augher today in the 1st round of the Ulster Championship.
Testing Accessibility