Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: Cold tea on May 19, 2011, 01:54:30 PM
Will the twitter leak on the Prem play affect proceedings for the champions league final.

Huh?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Cold tea

The player who had the affair and took out the super injunction.  I am sure the Barcelona fans will do a bit of chanting as his name is all over the papers there.  I wonder if everyone knowing now will affect Fergies choice of players or like Rooney will it be water of a ducks back.

Final Whistle

That has to be the worst attempt at a wind up I have ever seen on gaaboard. 0/10

Cold tea

What wind up - surely the high level of publicity would affect the player and therefore the team selection.

Final Whistle

Cold tea

Sorry you must be a fan who thinks this player can do no wrong!  Be interesting to see if he plays a part in the final and if so does he perform to his usual high standard.

nrico2006

What the hell would Barcelona fans actually chant at the individual that you are indicating that could possibly annoy him or put him off.  Come to think about it, why would they even bother chanting at him, its hardly going to insult the fella.  On top of that, if it actually was the player you allude to then he has dealt with it by now in the confides of his home with his family and on top of that every Tom, Dick and Harry at every game he has played over the past  month has known about it and anything that has been chanted) has not affected him one bit.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Cold tea

Oh apologies do they not follow normal English Premiership rules of engagement at matches and sing about him being a f**king toe rag and slagging the women off?

mrsandman

Quote from: Cold tea on May 19, 2011, 03:15:24 PM
Oh apologies do they not follow normal English Premiership rules of engagement at matches and sing about him being a f**king toe rag and slagging the women off?

Are you imogen in disguise, are you imogen..are you imogen..are you imogen in disguise?

Give it a rest you fool, nobody cares!
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

new devil

Are you Laoislad in disguise!!! ARE you Laoislad in disguiseeeeee!!!!

Blowitupref

I'm surprised Fergie allowed Rooney on a social internet site, afterall he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

nrico2006

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 19, 2011, 04:13:23 PM
I'm surprised Fergie allowed Rooney on a social internet site, afterall he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

What Rooney has said is hardly bad, especially in comparison with what was directed at him initially.  But sure it doesn't matter what is said or done to him, that is purely irrelevant.

mrsandman

Quote from: new devil on May 19, 2011, 04:06:17 PM
Are you Laoislad in disguise!!! ARE you Laoislad in disguiseeeeee!!!!

Me??

My blood runs red, wud never support any team in blue  ;)
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

ross4life

At the Man United awards last night Fergie said there will be 3 signings in the summer (one obviously a keeper) for the record Nani got the players player of the year & Hernandez got the fans player of the year.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open