The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Quote from: Hereiam on May 04, 2014, 05:30:49 PM
EC, u and Fearon seem to be cut from the same shit stirrers cloth
To be fair to him there be's alot of childish jibes over on the Man U thread. He's not the worst.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

From the Bunker

Quote from: EC Unique on May 04, 2014, 03:52:30 PM
People now getting their speak in about how good a season it has been? 8 days ago Liverpool were favorites for the title and Stevie Me of all people sh1t his togs and threw it away. Excellent as far as I a concerned but it shows how small time this clubs supporters have come that they are happy to be second or third after being in such a position. Or maybe they just not big enough to express their disappointment. The predictable fall next year will add to my 25 year enjoyment of watching Liverpool fail.  ;D

Not a truer word spoken on this site!  Have to say allot of the Liverpool fans on here were losing the run of themselves. A 16 game unbeaten run since Christmas with only 2 draws. Jez it's hard to see where we had the notion of a good season. Can we have a more public show of disappointment. Crying on the streets maybe? Looking for Rodgers to get the sack? Looking for Gerrards head after last Sunday?

J OGorman

Everybody enjoys the craic and a laugh with supporters of rival teams.  But some of the posts on here are worse than useless. EC is a comedy genius in his own head and fair play to him. As for the resident Spurs fan, he's a bit of a fanny

Hereiam

Chelsea draw........ its down till 2.

From the Bunker

laoislad

I think he was being sarcastic J70.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

deiseach

Quote from: EC Unique on May 04, 2014, 03:52:30 PM
People now getting their speak in about how good a season it has been? 8 days ago Liverpool were favorites for the title and Stevie Me of all people sh1t his togs and threw it away. Excellent as far as I a concerned but it shows how small time this clubs supporters have come that they are happy to be second or third after being in such a position. Or maybe they just not big enough to express their disappointment. The predictable fall next year will add to my 25 year enjoyment of watching Liverpool fail.  ;D

You're over 25?

J70

T Fearon

No trophies,a Champions League place,exactly the same as Chelsea,and this is a great season? Shanks and Paisley will be turning in their graves FFs.

laoislad

Quote from: T Fearon on May 04, 2014, 07:40:40 PM
No trophies,a Champions League place,exactly the same as Chelsea,and this is a great season? Shanks and Paisley will be turning in their graves FFs.

Last 4 seasons Liverpool have finished 7th,6th,8th,7th.
So yes to finish 2nd on goal difference would be classed as a great season if that's what happens.
I've said all along this was a free shot for Liverpool as no one expected them to be challenging.
Next season will be different as they will be expected to challenge.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

Ec's predictions are class. Up there with David Icke for entertainment value.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Over the Bar

QuoteLast 4 seasons Liverpool have finished 7th,6th,8th,7th.
So yes to finish 2nd on goal difference would be classed as a great season if that's what happens.
I've said all along this was a free shot for Liverpool as no one expected them to be challenging.
Next season will be different as they will be expected to challenge.

Nail on the head by the LL. 

As a United fan for the past 35 years, as much as I'd have to take it in the ear for 12 months, I'd much prefer to see Liverpool win the league.  Simply because it postpones City'a financial  domination and allows the likes of United an extra year at rebuilding.   If as expected City do win, their unlimited resources could see a 3 or 5 in a row.  :/

T Fearon

Palace 4/1 to draw tomorrow night.I'll be on that! There will be no Jolly Rodgers

ONeill

Liverpool can still do this...but...I think if they don't, that's it. They'll not be back. It's either this year or back to the doldrums.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

J70

Quote from: ONeill on May 04, 2014, 11:13:15 PM
Liverpool can still do this...but...I think if they don't, that's it. They'll not be back. It's either this year or back to the doldrums.

Why?