Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Mario on September 18, 2013, 09:45:09 PM
Lads, putting on a wee accumulator on some championship games at the weekend. I see Ballycastle are 10/3 with paddypower, do they have a chance with all these u21 hurlers or would I be better burning my money?

Save it ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

You know something don't you?  ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Na Glinntí Glasa

i take it paddy power didnt know that the town beat lgiel in the feis cup this year! them odds should be lower than that! ;)
hurl like f**k boi!

theskull1

So if the semi final is a draw at full time .........?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 19, 2013, 08:53:41 AM
i take it paddy power didnt know that the town beat lgiel in the feis cup this year! them odds should be lower than that! ;)

maybe PP think the Shams cahnce of 4 in a row will get them over that. Not like our Loughgeil friends to be so quiet about that 4 timer. the Dall or Dunloy will be a bigger hurdle than the Town. They have too much experience for our boys.  Keep it close this year and mabe we'll get them next time.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on September 19, 2013, 10:36:51 AM

All senior games go to a replay as far as I know, the junior and intermediate games up to the final are extra time, the finals have been (unless changed) go to a replay though it may have changed due to the Ulster council, ask the Antrim discussion board sure......
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: BlackandAmber on September 19, 2013, 11:13:39 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 19, 2013, 08:53:41 AM

maybe PP think the Shams cahnce of 4 in a row will get them over that. Not like our Loughgeil friends to be so quiet about that 4 timer. the Dall or Dunloy will be a bigger hurdle than the Town. They have too much experience for our boys.  Keep it close this year and mabe we'll get them next time.
:) were the same, no one gives us a chance, maybe we will get 'lucky'' and get into the final  ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 19, 2013, 11:26:11 AM

All senior games go to a replay as far as I know, the junior and intermediate games up to the final are extra time, the finals have been (unless changed) go to a replay though it may have changed due to the Ulster council, ask the Antrim discussion board sure......
yeah that was why dunloy and cushendall wanted to go first as if that final went to a draw then it went into extra time and would have ballsed everything up for the two teams.
hurl like f**k boi!

aontroim

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 19, 2013, 12:34:59 PM

yeah that was why dunloy and cushendall wanted to go first as if that final went to a draw then it went into extra time and would have ballsed everything up for the two teams.

The IHC Final would not have gone to extra time. Simple case of the SHC clubs wanting the pitch in the best condition.

BlackandAmber

Quote from: theskull1 on September 18, 2013, 11:59:09 PM

course he does. Hirty Darry might say his clubmate has told him the winner  :o

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: aontroim on September 19, 2013, 02:53:53 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 19, 2013, 12:34:59 PM

The IHC Final would not have gone to extra time. Simple case of the SHC clubs wanting the pitch in the best condition.
That's what the club was told and cushendall weren't happy at that either.
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BlackandAmber on September 19, 2013, 03:27:30 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 18, 2013, 11:59:09 PM

course he does. Hirty Darry might say his clubmate has told him the winner  :o

Only one winner here............  :-X :-X :-X

Hurler24

I agree MR2 that yes the shamrocks are favourites as the three in a row champions should be but what is it that makes you so certain that it will be nothing but a comprehensive Loughgiel victory?

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Hurler24 on September 19, 2013, 08:49:47 PM
I agree MR2 that yes the shamrocks are favourites as the three in a row champions should be but what is it that makes you so certain that it will be nothing but a comprehensive Loughgiel victory?
Better Hurlers???

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hurler24 on September 19, 2013, 08:49:47 PM

I have seen Loughgiel this year a few times I've seen Ballycastle also, I've seen Ballycastle promise a lot and I see Loughgiel deliver. I'm basing it on that, Not rocket science I know but It's my opinion (no referees judgement will changed with this statement :P)