Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maximus

Heard Doris and Harte both got red cards after the whistle

EC Unique

Sick as a dog. We left that behind with a shocking amount of wides. Sludden is another ref who has no clue what the black card is for. Ciaran McGinley should never have been blacked. Sick.  :-\

SkillfulBill

Quote from: maximus on May 30, 2014, 10:45:20 PM
Heard Doris and Harte both got red cards after the whistle

That would make Doris 2 reds in one game. He wont see football the rest of the year. Clonoe seriously struggled in the second half without him. The better team lost tonight had they taken half their scores in the second half they would have been out of sight. I also think Clonoe's celebrations at the end was over the top. That will leave alot of bad blood between those two sides.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: SkillfulBill on May 30, 2014, 10:40:07 PM
Quote from: maximus on May 30, 2014, 10:36:11 PM
Will Peter Harte miss Tyrone game now?

Did sludden give him a red at end after the punch up
Yeah red for Peter Harte and Patrick Doris.
Colly Doris sent off in first half
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Dell

Is anyone any wiser now in what is or isn't a black card? I'm honestly more confused now after watching tonight's game. Though Errigal can't blame ref no team can hit 10 wides in a half and win. Also think we would be better off without linesmen as they see nothing. Poor screens at the end Doris was at Harte from before the throw in and through the game though Harte did give as good as he got. Clonoe should be raging at Doris because after him 'handling' Harte for the hour he had to go after him at the final whistle. Harte wouldn't shake his hand and Doris struck him twice as the lines man came running in. he had to know he would be sent off! Because the game was technically over what will the suspension be?
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

rrhf

My gin ley deserved a black by these sshite new rules. Errigal lucky not to have a red before half time but showed great courage to come back at clonoe.  Great game but clonoe are class to watch.. 

LeoMc

Quote from: God14 on May 30, 2014, 09:56:29 PM
Big statement from Clonoe tonight. You'd have to fancy them to go all the way again.
The first 15 minutes showed what they are capable of but after that nothing.
They were lucky there tonight, didn't cross half way for 15minutes while Errigal racked up 8 or 9 wides.

They have lost the 2 Doris's for the next round and I would think both sides can expect a few more suspensions in the post.

SkillfulBill

Quote from: EC Unique on May 30, 2014, 10:50:32 PM
Sick as a dog. We left that behind with a shocking amount of wides. Sludden is another ref who has no clue what the black card is for. Ciaran McGinley should never have been blacked. Sick.  :-\

McGinely was hard done by and he was going well but Peter Harte should have walked at the end of first half for a clear strike. The stewartstown linesman bottled it by not calling Sluddens attention to it. I thought on the whole Sludden didn't do Clonoe to many favours and EC have no one to blame but themselves. Shocking wides.

maximus

Clonoe players will be unlikely to miss any championship football as it probably won't be played to August at the earliest

LeoMc

Quote from: maximus on May 30, 2014, 11:11:08 PM
Clonoe players will be unlikely to miss any championship football as it probably won't be played to August at the earliest

A straight red means the next game in the same competition. Harte would miss the first round next year.

Hereiam

EC as bad as the ref was Errigal kicked it away. Clonoe  acted the tramps after the game roaring at Errigal as they left the pitch. Shameful stuff.

EC Unique

Quote from: Hereiam on May 30, 2014, 11:25:49 PM
EC as bad as the ref was Errigal kicked it away. Clonoe  acted the tramps after the game roaring at Errigal as they left the pitch. Shameful stuff.

I know. We hit too many wides. Simple as that. That is why I'm so sick. We were the better team and more disciplined but left the shooting boots at home. I would expect nothing else from Clonoe.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: EC Unique on May 30, 2014, 11:37:36 PM

I know. We hit too many wides. Simple as that. That is why I'm so sick. We were the better team and more disciplined but left the shooting boots at home. I would expect nothing else from Clonoe.

Strong words boys: tramps... Expect nothing else.

Errigal were better team on the night and left it behind them.

Sour grapes. I would have thought poor losers starting a field fight at end as the can't take a beating is enough, but. I need for that kind of shite
First on the field and last to leave

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on May 30, 2014, 11:41:12 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 30, 2014, 11:37:36 PM

Strong words boys: tramps... Expect nothing else.

Errigal were better team on the night and left it behind them.

Sour grapes. I would have thought poor losers starting a field fight at end as the can't take a beating is enough, but. I need for that kind of shite
I'm no fan of errigal, but it was clearly Doris that started the row at the end. Threw the first two punches.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

twenty one yard free

Doris went to shake Petey Hartes hand at end of game but harte refused there were words exchanged before punches