The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 26, 2019, 09:41:15 PM
Great response. you've not answered how many bars and which ones - what's that I hear... bullshit :D
Any we passed were at it flat out so that's at least 8.  If you have been to Anfield when United play there you can't miss hearing it. The so-called Spirit Of Shankly association even sang about Munich during their end of season parties FFS. It's the norm.

timmyot501

Any good links for tonights game seeing as it is not on sky / BT??

trueblue1234

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 27, 2019, 06:35:51 AM
Great response. you've not answered how many bars and which ones - what's that I hear... bullshit :D
Any we passed were at it flat out so that's at least 8.  If you have been to Anfield when United play there you can't miss hearing it. The so-called Spirit Of Shankly association even sang about Munich during their end of season parties FFS. It's the norm.

lol. As JoG said, the state of your posts. I honestly think an 8 year old could make a better attempt at Wumming. I'm cringing for ya. 
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

imtommygunn

Ok which 8 and which years? You said virtually initially now it's "any we passed". Doesn't sound consistent...

quit yo jibbajabba

Its the "so called" bit that confuses/amuses/make me think hes a dopey heure

Also, were the bars singing the song in unison? If so thats pretty impressive tbh and of all the songs to sing from they were all singing the one song

A truly amazing day out

laoislad

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Maroon Manc

There's dickheads on all sides, used to hate playing in Leeds when I was younger; You'd hear Munich taunts there more than anyone else.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 27, 2019, 01:08:12 PM
Over the bar...seriously.  ::)

sounds like he's been at the bar already - if he's even old enough to get served

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 27, 2019, 01:22:53 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 27, 2019, 01:08:12 PM
Over the bar...seriously.  ::)

sounds like he's been at the bar already - if he's even old enough to get served

Mental age is in question for sure.

He's been on the board for years though.

trueblue1234

He has to be an alter-ego for another poster. Either that or he's 11. 
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

gawa316

How'd you get to the match that day? I'm very interested to hear about these 8 pubs (could've been more) you're talking about.

TabClear

Quote from: gawa316 on February 27, 2019, 02:13:10 PM

How'd you get to the match that day? I'm very interested to hear about these 8 pubs (could've been more) you're talking about.

8 bars all with a coordinated play list..... Impressive

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: timmyot501 on February 27, 2019, 09:24:01 AM
Any good links for tonights game seeing as it is not on sky / BT??

It's on NBC gold,Le sports 3
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Harold Disgracey