The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

You've dragged yourself down to Over the bar level of posting magpie, pity I thought you were better than that.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 25, 2019, 01:53:04 PM
Quote from: laoislad on February 25, 2019, 09:36:31 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on February 25, 2019, 09:14:00 AM
Quote from: Boycey on February 24, 2019, 07:01:34 PM
You keep telling yourselves that boys  ;D

Absolutely deluded. Rashford was hobbling for 75 minutes and Lukaku was gassed after 60 minutes and they couldn't be replaced. Yet United created the better chances. 1 shot on target for a team going for the title against such a depleted team?

And of course no mention of the interruption of the minutes applause. I suppose it was probably the United supporters singing "liiiiverpool..." just to get the poor angelic scousers into trouble?
Man shocked at footballs fans behaviour....
Grow up ffs.
You'd think United fans were angels. Theres cnuts  supporting every club ffs.
https://www.benchwarmers.ie/videos/manchester-united-fans-disgrace-themselves-with-disgusting-hillsborough-chant/48302/#.XHO231OnydM

You dredge up an article from 3 years ago to justify what your scum support did at Old Trafford yesterday?  You're the one needs to grow up.

Says the gobshite who continually posts like a gloating schoolgirl.

imtommygunn

Absolutely deluded. Rashford was hobbling for 75 minutes and Lukaku was gassed after 60 minutes and they couldn't be replaced. Yet United created the better chances. 1 shot on target for a team going for the title against such a depleted team?

And of course no mention of the interruption of the minutes applause. I suppose it was probably the United supporters singing "liiiiverpool..." just to get the poor angelic scousers into trouble?
Grow up ffs.
https://www.benchwarmers.ie/videos/manchester-united-fans-disgrace-themselves-with-disgusting-hillsborough-chant/48302/#.XHO231OnydM

You dredge up an article from 3 years ago to justify what your scum support did at Old Trafford yesterday?  You're the one needs to grow up.

You're hilarious. I doubt there is anyone on this board who needs to grow up more than you :D

laoislad

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 25, 2019, 02:22:26 PM

Grow up ffs.

You're hilarious. I doubt there is anyone on this board who needs to grow up more than you :D
His faux outrage always make me laugh. This is the same idiot who used the Sean Cox incident to have a dig at all Liverpool fans. The guy has no morals.

Boycey

"You lot are worse than us"  "No ye are definitely worse" Call it a draw and move on to fcuk...

Some people have different ideas of what is acceptable and what isn't, I also heard 'murderers' get an airing yesterday.. Two sides of the same coin.

J70

Quote from: Boycey on February 25, 2019, 02:43:47 PM
"You lot are worse than us"  "No ye are definitely worse" Call it a draw and move on to fcuk...

Some people have different ideas of what is acceptable and what isn't, I also heard 'murderers' get an airing yesterday.. Two sides of the same coin.

Indeed. Football attracts mostly men. A lot of men, especially young ones, are complete fuckwits when they get into a large group situation such as a football crowd (and especially after a few beers) where they get to act the dick with little or no personal accountability, particularly if there is no physical violence. This holier-than-thou nonsense is nauseating and either dishonest or ill-informed.

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on February 25, 2019, 10:47:22 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on February 25, 2019, 10:35:03 AM
Quote from: laoislad on February 24, 2019, 04:05:46 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on February 24, 2019, 04:00:46 PM
Brutal performance
Only seen the second half. Worrying performance alright. 
United parked the bus and we weren't good enough to break them down.Salah was dreadful but Shaw was excellent against him in fairness.
Still top of the league though which is all that matters and and that's arguably our hardest away game of the season now over.

Salah was also awful against Bayern, not at the races atm. The high tempo pressing game seems hard to sustain over the whole season unless there's better quality fresh legs to replace these lads once in a while.

If Sturridge is getting game time then there's issues. Surely Origi for all his faults would put in a better shift than thon lazy bollox.

Still top all the same with 11 games to go.

This week is it, as far as I can see.

If they cannot pull it together, create some chances and win the Watford and Everton games, it's over.
Agreed. This week will make or break us.
The game against Everton will be like a Cup Final for Everton, stopping Liverpool is as close as they will get to winning anything  themselves so I'd expect them to put in a performance above anything they have shown this season.
If somehow we can get 6 points from the next 2 games then it's all to play for.

Hound

Quote from: laoislad on February 25, 2019, 02:09:01 PM
You've dragged yourself down to Over the bar level of posting magpie, pity I thought you were better than that.
Never thought that! On this subject anyway

dublin7

What's ridiculous is you have posters who are from Ireland who probably never even go to Liverpool or Utd games calling each other Liverpool/Manchester scum and claiming "we" are better than you even though they have absolutely no connection with the teams or city

screenexile

Quote from: dublin7 on February 25, 2019, 04:48:10 PM

What's ridiculous is you have posters who are from Ireland who probably never even go to Liverpool or Utd games calling each other Liverpool/Manchester scum and claiming "we" are better than you even though they have absolutely no connection with the teams or city

But but they watched them play on the TV when they were younger so . . . yeah I dunno either!

Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on February 25, 2019, 02:31:20 PM

Grow up ffs.

His faux outrage always make me laugh. This is the same idiot who used the Sean Cox incident to have a dig at all Liverpool fans. The guy has no morals.

Rich from the poster who can't let a single United v Liverpool game slide without trying to justify sick chants with the "ach sure both sides were at it" argument.  True to form you're at it again

dublin7

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 25, 2019, 05:12:57 PM
Quote from: laoislad on February 25, 2019, 02:31:20 PM

Grow up ffs.

Rich from the poster who can't let a single United v Liverpool game slide without trying to justify sick chants with the "ach sure both sides were at it" argument.  True to form you're at it again

As someone who has actually been in Liverpool/Anfield for a Liverpool v Utd game I've heard Liverpool fans singing about the Munich air crash and Utd fans singing about Hillsborough. Both sets of fans as bad as each other. How any Irish person can try claim the moral high ground on behalf of either team's fans is beyond me

Boycey

If you've actually been to a Liverpool/United game you will know there is no widespread Hillsborough/Munich singing.

markl121

I have never heard any Munich songs. Not in the ground, or in the pubs. You'd get the odd anti thatcher song, but that's a cross community one ;)

dublin7

Quote from: Boycey on February 25, 2019, 07:46:31 PM
If you've actually been to a Liverpool/United game you will know there is no widespread Hillsborough/Munich singing.

Sorry but I know what I heard. I've heard in pubs around anfield and in the ground. Anyone who thinks it doesnt happen is incredibly naive.