Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

5-2

Check out Twitter as very up to date.

Tony Baloney

Follow @AntrimPost on Twitter.

imtommygunn

Official antrim account is pretty on the ball these days.

Antrim post doesn't seem to be at game and is nowhere near as good as it used to be.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 16, 2016, 03:21:55 PM
5-2

Check out Twitter as very up to date.

Got it thanks

9 6 to Antrim half time
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 16, 2016, 03:33:04 PM

Antrim post doesn't seem to be at game and is nowhere near as good as it used to be.
Cheers. Was just going to Antrim Post tweets rather than timeline so missing the official updates.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 16, 2016, 03:33:04 PM

Agree, have to give credit where it is due. New PRO doing great work.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 15, 2016, 04:20:00 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on January 15, 2016, 04:13:27 PM
Dunloy with paddy Doc sure.  His first game ever against us he scored a goal and ran out kissing the badge.  I near got sick in my mouth!!!   It happens.  It's not for me.  But it happens
Agh now that doesn't count. Because it's Dunloy.  ;D

and hes married and lives in dunloy as well  ;D

Not sure how long hes actually been with us but its a long time now? Think he fell out with his own club and came to us at underage level. Incidentally his brothers all still play for rasharkin still.
hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Quote from: Dunloy realist on January 18, 2016, 11:22:34 AM
Dunloy with paddy Doc sure.  His first game ever against us he scored a goal and ran out kissing the badge.  I near got sick in my mouth!!!   It happens.  It's not for me.  But it happens

Not sure how long hes actually been with us but its a long time now? Think he fell out with his own club and came to us at underage level. Incidentally his brothers all still play for rasharkin still.

Did John not have a spell at Dunloy to?

Na Glinntí Glasa

Im not 100% but i think he did. I t was to play football as far as i can remember.
hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Dunloy realist on January 18, 2016, 11:22:34 AM

lol. He wasn't married and living in dunloy when he moved.  He moved when he was 18. Hurled his last year minor with use.  Must be 28 now paddy.  Maybe 29   So that's the guts of 10 years
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

pullhard

First win of the year on board. Winker seems to have settled back in nicely. When the 'Dall ones come back it should increase competition nicely.

Na Glinntí Glasa

whats the craic for sats match. What time is it at and is it still on?

hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

How's the dall getting on? Very quite on here lads. Few weeks to go now.  Must be nearly there at this stage
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Hand up

Things have been picking up over the last couple of weeks, injuries starting to clear up with Graffin, and Aiden McN back in full training. The Boys had 2 challenge matches at the weekend against Wexford and DIT and travel to play Cork on Sat. TBH the weather has been a disaster with a lot of training inside and on 3G,  but things are positive enough.