Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: EastTyrone on October 27, 2016, 08:38:24 AM

Wheres East Tyrone at these days? The poster not the place  :P

Boghopper has gone missing as well since his claim that it was well known that clubs were exchanging points for cash.  #Prayforboghopper
Living the dream!!!

EastTyrone

Quote from: WT4E on October 27, 2016, 01:42:06 PM
Quote from: EastTyrone on October 27, 2016, 08:38:24 AM
Quote from: WT4E on October 26, 2016, 09:25:01 PM
Wheres East Tyrone at these days? The poster not the place  :P

Hiding

Ah come out and play - we talk about how we both got hammered in the championship! :L

Still hurting at the moment. Will be back when I (if I) get over it.

Knock Yer Mucker In

I heard spectators ask what has become of Coalisland, a club with previous honour, now doing a copy and paste of Dromore, players verbally insulting the opposition during games about their sisters and mothers, running around before the end of games insulting their opposition, running up to dug outs and hurling insults, behaving like clowns in a county final instead of playing football, their supporters hitting a player as he takes a sideline free. What an embarrassment they have become to the honourable players of yesteryear in the 'island'

Localexpert

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 27, 2016, 03:09:03 PM

I heard spectators ask what has become of Coalisland, a club with previous honour, now doing a copy and paste of Dromore, players verbally insulting the opposition during games about their sisters and mothers, running around before the end of games insulting their opposition, running up to dug outs and hurling insults, behaving like clowns in a county final instead of playing football, their supporters hitting a player as he takes a sideline free. What an embarrassment they have become to the honourable players of yesteryear in the 'island'

I already replied to this you must be in tessies all evening .....

Can you be more concise with examples?  What players insulted what other players mothers and sisters? What exactly was said? What opposition was insulted? Who exactly behaved like a clown?

You mention supporters hitting a player. Were there more than one supporter who did this? Again what exactly happened?

tothetop03

Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2016, 07:48:30 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 27, 2016, 03:09:03 PM

I already replied to this you must be in tessies all evening .....

Can you be more concise with examples?  What players insulted what other players mothers and sisters? What exactly was said? What opposition was insulted? Who exactly behaved like a clown?

You mention supporters hitting a player. Were there more than one supporter who did this? Again what exactly happened?

Would you be happy enough with all the Antics you seen in Omagh last Friday night from Coalisland?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ONeill on October 26, 2016, 10:26:47 PM
Any confirmed fixture times for the play-offs?

There website has the Div 2 relegation/ Div 3 promotion on Sunday week at 2.30pm.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Helpline

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 27, 2016, 01:48:58 PM
Quote from: Helpline on October 27, 2016, 01:37:33 PM
Just read an article their in the Tyrone Times, 'Man bitten and 'bottled' in Coalisland'. Was wondering would a fence around the village restrict this from happening again as the cowards could be kept public 'housed' in.

Helpline not really sure that comment belongs in a local GAA discussion board.  This is more your personal towards an area.

And hitting a player from behind fencing in a county final is a fitting subject for this GAA forum, at least the man who got bitten and bottled was probably facing his assailant at the time.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

leenie

Bored of all this now, 7+ pages later  ::)

Anywho, good luck to Killyclogher on Sunday.
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

blewuporstuffed

Maybe there should just be a separate coalisland v clonoe slagging thread?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Helpline

Can Killyclogher go on and win Ulster?, I personally think they can as the old familiar teams of Cross, Ballinderry and St Galls etc are no longer their and with Slaughtneil the only remaining team left in it to have previously win it.

tothetop03

Quote from: Helpline on October 28, 2016, 01:33:31 PM
Can Killyclogher go on and win Ulster?, I personally think they can as the old familiar teams of Cross, Ballinderry and St Galls etc are no longer their and with Slaughtneil the only remaining team left in it to have previously win it.

Can Killyclogher handle really bad weather conditions that maybe the key, Kilcoo are big strong team been about Ulster now for a year or 2 like Slaughtneill that wee bit of experience will be vital...Bradley wont get the room on sunday that he got in Omagh last Friday night I would think...But I hope they can....If they win on sunday the league may never get finished!!

Helpline

Yip I would agree, but sure the weather wouldn't affect the pitch in Omagh- would it?

redhandefender

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 28, 2016, 01:51:59 PM
Quote from: Helpline on October 28, 2016, 01:33:31 PM

Can Killyclogher handle really bad weather conditions that maybe the key, Kilcoo are big strong team been about Ulster now for a year or 2 like Slaughtneill that wee bit of experience will be vital...Bradley wont get the room on sunday that he got in Omagh last Friday night I would think...But I hope they can....If they win on sunday the league may never get finished!!

Kilcoo aren't a big strong team. They are hard yeah but they would be known for having many big units. they are very quick.

Club boi

This is Kilcoo's 5th year in a row in Ulster and have been knocking on the door this last few years, getting beaten by Cross on 2 or more occasions. Whoever beats them will be champions

Redhand Santa

Kilcoo beat cross one of the years. Think it was after a replay but they lost to ballinderry or someone in next game.