Indecent Proposal?

Started by The GAA, October 28, 2008, 04:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The GAA

SIR ALLEN STANFORD is a multi-billionaire with a smile on his face — especially when watching cricket with some lovelies.
But the Texan overstepped the mark in the eyes of England players when he sat Emily Prior, wife of wicketkeeper Matt, on his knee during their clash with Middlesex on Sunday night.

Harmless fun of course, but that didn't stop Stanford issuing an apology to skipper Kevin Pietersen and his team.

Team-mate Stuart Broad said: "When they showed Mr Stanford on the big screen with the girls there were a few gobsmacked faces.

"I think Matt had a bit of a shocked look on his face — especially as his wife's pregnant as well."

But the England boys can't have too many complaints.

This is the guy who is putting up a $20million winner-takes-all jackpot for their game on Saturday.

Minder

She didnt seen too upset by it all,when you are footing the bill to the tune of $20 mill you can do as you please.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 28, 2008, 05:55:47 PM
$20 million for that? I bit much I think, you could get an Eastern European bird to do as you please for around £50 I reckon!  ;D

You reckon or you know?? Dirty bastard!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 28, 2008, 05:55:47 PM
$20 million for that? I bit much I think, you could get an Eastern European bird to do as you please for around £50 I reckon!  ;D

An Asian bird would only cost €30
You'll Never Walk Alone.

thebandit

Girls up my way cost a couple of vodkas

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: thebandit on October 28, 2008, 06:34:30 PM
Girls up my way cost a couple of vodkas

You could get a Dub burd for a bottle of WKD
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tony Baloney

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.