AC/DC in Dublin

Started by Stalin, October 14, 2008, 07:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louth Exile

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

TORGAEL

Seems like it. they must have sold out in seconds !

Donagh

Frig sake. What genius organised this for the Point?  ???

under the bar

Something stinks

I was on from before 9am on the fone & net and at 9.01 nothing was avail  :(

TORGAEL

Exactly the same here under the bar. there seems to have been no chance at all.

Doogie Browser

mylestheslasher

It seems they went on sale at around 8-55. My brother wanted to buy 4 but he was only allowed 2. He got two and rang me straight away. took me 20s to get onto the site and they were all sold out. Should have put ac/dc in slane instead of oasis me thinks.

heineken_on_tap

I'm the same but the lad beside me here at work did get 2 just after 9. Ah they will have to put on another show such is demand.

Louth Exile

Quote from: Donagh on October 17, 2008, 09:18:06 AM
Frig sake. What genius organised this for the Point?  ???

And at the same time put Oasis in Slane  :P

It looks like they sold all tickets in the pre sale, which I have never come across before. By 9.02 I was getting nothing online, it does look like there was nothing on sale!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

thejuice

There were lads queing since yesterday outside shops I hear, I can imagine many went home dissappointed. RDS, Croker, Lansdown, Pairc Tailteann even would be better. maybe they'll add another date.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Mentalman

Same as above, must have gone in seconds. Some coup for the point to get them and boost the venue's profile again, but as far as AC/DC fans are concerned it's a joke.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

under the bar

Let me be the first board member to ask for a ticket.........

Louth Exile

Quote from: thejuice on October 17, 2008, 09:30:59 AM
There were lads queing since yesterday outside shops I hear, I can imagine many went home dissappointed. RDS, Croker, Lansdown, Pairc Tailteann even would be better. maybe they'll add another date.

:D :D A yes, you'd hear from Flowerhill

Billys Boots

QuoteAnyway music's all about taste and if the Indie rock like Go Betweens float yer boat, thats fine, but I wont be turning off Highway To Hell for Liberty Belle And The Diamond Express any time soon

Well, I like them both - couldn't be more different, but exceptional bands.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

SuperMac

Quote from: thejuice on October 17, 2008, 09:30:59 AM

Exactly, why haven't they getting them for Slane or Croker........ Oasis - Oh Gee, they've never played in Ireland before have they  ::)