Irish mercenaries, unionist coat trailers and the Bard of Dunclug

Started by Donagh, October 08, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Watcher Pat

Me thinks he thought he was posting anonomously and just got caught out!!!

As delboy would say "what a plonker!" 

When reading this earlier i thought his comments were bad, but coming from a elected representative!!

Priceless!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Donagh

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 08, 2008, 05:29:31 PM
Me thinks he thought he was posting anonomously and just got caught out!!!

As delboy would say "what a plonker!" 

When reading this earlier i thought his comments were bad, but coming from a elected representative!!

Priceless!

I see he has now hidden his email address - you could be right!

Edit: and now he has made it visible again. Poor diddums is in a little flap  :-*

:D :D

The Watcher Pat

The only thing i'm surprised at is Tony hasn't posted anything yet..... ;D

Probably drafting a letter for the Telegraph as we speak!

An Fear Rua

I wonder what the UUP press office will make of it all?
Its Grim up North

Maguire01

This is what you miss when your internet access is blocked during working hours!

bignifanatic

I know who this is and he is a decent man. I think if he apologises that should be enough and we can all move on. I will call him when I am finished with lunch and ask him to apologise.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: bignifanatic on October 08, 2008, 07:18:18 PM
I know who this is and he is a decent man. I think if he apologises that should be enough and we can all move on. I will call him when I am finished with lunch and ask him to apologise.
Who do you know, the cllr or the this apparenlty person who snuck on to his computer?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

his holiness nb

Surely his constituents have a right to know how he really feels??
This cant be swept under the carpet.

Of all the scumbags ever to come here, his comments were worse than any!!
Ask me holy bollix

The Watcher Pat

Maybe a public apology in the papers would suffice..

Saying i was one of the posters he was refering too.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 08, 2008, 07:30:44 PM

Maybe a public apology in the papers would suffice..

Saying i was one of the posters he was refering too.
Same here, I'll accept a public apology in the papers - or radio, doesn't matter.

his holiness nb

As was I, he can apologise to me in the paper, radio or tv, I'm not fussy.
Ask me holy bollix

An Fear Rua

lunch at 7.18pm? you do work strange hours, assuming of course that you work.
Its Grim up North

Donagh

What's happened here? A unionist councillor tells us about the pleasure he would take in members of Gaaboard being taken out and killed by the British army and then all reference to his posts mysteriously disappear!

Does this solve the mystery of the Mods identity? Is he/she housed up in the big MI5 building in Holywood? A cover-up of Kincora proportions...

pintsofguinness

Nah Donagh I'd say the mod has just deleted it because it was reported (by me anyway, before i realised they should stay up) and not read the whole thread.

Everything is saved/printed anyway.

magickingdom

Quote from: The bard of dunclug on October 08, 2008, 04:01:58 PM
Hi
This is Neill Armstrong its been reported to me that someone has been using my name and password to type comments on the forums first and formost i never typed these comments i must have left the general discussion page open when i left a computer i was using.

I strongly condem anybody who wishes violence on anybody and i would condem anybody who has made these remarks

Neill

are you 4 yet? this is as dumb as it gets. the darwin awards are for fcukwits like you