"fifty Dead Men Walking"

Started by gerry, September 29, 2008, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

I asked for quotes from books. And seeing a fight in a bar doesn't mean you know about the Ardoyne IRA, get your head out of your arse. As for the IRA being "riddled", how is it that the British Army described the IRA as a "professional, dedicated, highly skilled and resiliant force" and admitted that they could not defeat it? Note this came from a LEAKED british army report. Seems to be an odd way to describe a group they supposedly had "riddled" with touts.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 04, 2010, 07:58:46 PM
I asked for quotes from books. And seeing a fight in a bar doesn't mean you know about the Ardoyne IRA, get your head out of your arse. As for the IRA being "riddled", how is it that the British Army described the IRA as a "professional, dedicated, highly skilled and resiliant force" and admitted that they could not defeat it? Note this came from a LEAKED british army report. Seems to be an odd way to describe a group they supposedly had "riddled" with touts.
You are back to being ignored
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 04, 2010, 08:09:16 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 04, 2010, 07:58:46 PM
You are back to being ignored
Because you have no answer for him?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ardmhachaabu

Was wondering how long it would take you pints

I can't answer about Ardoyne as it could put people I was once very close to under serious threat, surely you can read between the lines?

There are any number of different books out there about touts

Oh and if anyone was to ask me for quotes from books, they would get ignored too.  People like that aren't worth it
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 04, 2010, 08:31:32 PM
Was wondering how long it would take you pints

I can't answer about Ardoyne as it could put people I was once very close to under serious threat, surely you can read between the lines?

There are any number of different books out there about touts

I would have read most of them and no where have I read that the IRA were riddled with touts or that touts shot other touts. If what you're claiming is true, and I were you, I would be very annoyed with the British forces/Police etc because it's bizarre that the IRA managed such a lengthy campaign and they were happy for those working for them i.e. touts to shoot other touts. (Mind you we all know they allowed operations and loss of life to protect their touts).

ardmhachaabu

What was Scap?  His sidekick (can't remember his name)  They were both touts and they shot touts

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 04, 2010, 08:41:32 PM
What was Scap?  His sidekick (can't remember his name)  They were both touts and they shot touts
But you make it sound like it was every occasion

ardmhachaabu

There were others too and you know it like the 2 who took McGartland to the flat in Twinbrook, it has been long said they are both long-standing touts

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 04, 2010, 08:48:38 PM
There were others too and you know it like the 2 who took McGartland to the flat in Twinbrook, it has been long said they are both long-standing touts
Neither of us can say that all touts were shot by touts and tbh I don't really care who shot them. 
Btw if you do believe that what's your views on their handlers that allowed it to happen? If you do believe the IRA were "riddled with touts" what's your views on their handlers who allowed their operations, shooting and bombings etc?

ardmhachaabu

I think it's an incredibly evil, murky dirty world those people in.  I hold them equally responsible for some incidents if not all that their informers were involved in.  I also think they are just as bad as those who pulled the trigger etc

Nally Stand

Ardmhaca, how about an explanation for ignoring me? Perhaps try acting like the grown up i'm assuming you are, without resorting to "i'm ignoring you". What's next? "I'm telling on you"? Answer my questions honestly from my last post for the sake of debate and discussion instead of hiding from tough questions.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Franko

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 04, 2010, 06:58:46 PM
Sensationalist to describe the brutality they put people through and the funniest thing of all is, the ones shooting touts were touts

So are you saying that all touts were shot by touts?

I would compare that ridiculous outburst with me saying, for instance;

Priests raped children,
or
British people are murdering evil scum
or
Armagh people are crooked diesel smuggling benefit grabbers

Now, each of these statements are complete rubbish.  I know of individual cases where each of these statements are true but I have the wit/intelligence/cop-on to realise that just because I've heard this to be true in one instance does not make it true in all instances.  Can you comprehenmd the difference.  Coming on here and spouting rubbish does nothing for your credibility.  For that matter, either does refusing to provide sources for your statements of 'fact' or 'ignoring' people because they pose a question you cannot answer.

I have to conclude that you are completely out of your depth here and for your own benefit I would advise you to stop posting rubbish about things you clearly have no clue about.

PS.

Can I infer from your quote above that you would find it funny if a tout was found to murder McGartland?  In that case we'd both be happy!  ;D

Myles Na G.

From 'insider: Gerry Bradley's Life in the IRA':

Bradley on the IRA's Internal Security squad: 'complete incompetents, drunks, wasters. Sometimes people confuse them with the Nutting Squad. They wouldn't have had the balls. They did the beatings, torturings, but not the killing. They spent their days in the pub at the bottom of Clonard Street. They did their interrogations in a house near the pub so they didn't have to walk too far.' (p213)

Real heroes.

glens abu

Quote from: Franko on March 05, 2010, 12:54:27 AM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 04, 2010, 06:58:46 PM
Sensationalist to describe the brutality they put people through and the funniest thing of all is, the ones shooting touts were touts

So are you saying that all touts were shot by touts?

I would compare that ridiculous outburst with me saying, for instance;

Priests raped children,
or
British people are murdering evil scum
or
Armagh people are crooked diesel smuggling benefit grabbers

Now, each of these statements are complete rubbish.  I know of individual cases where each of these statements are true but I have the wit/intelligence/cop-on to realise that just because I've heard this to be true in one instance does not make it true in all instances.  Can you comprehenmd the difference.  Coming on here and spouting rubbish does nothing for your credibility.  For that matter, either does refusing to provide sources for your statements of 'fact' or 'ignoring' people because they pose a question you cannot answer.

I have to conclude that you are completely out of your depth here and for your own benefit I would advise you to stop posting rubbish about things you clearly have no clue about.

PS.

Can I infer from your quote above that you would find it funny if a tout was found to murder McGartland?  In that case we'd both be happy!  ;D

ffs Franko he thinks he knows everything about every IRA unit in Ireland,OC fighting,touts shooting touts and all that sh1te ;D,he is a complete clown and is one who takes after his uncle,plenty of mouth and then runs away.

ardmhachaabu

When it's all documented in the future, and it will be for sure, we will see who was right and who was wrong.  Anyone who believes all the shite Shinners spout can't be living in reality because the Shinners aren't in reality.  Sin sin mar a deirtear