Hotels in Dublin

Started by Minder, August 14, 2008, 04:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Thinking of taking my little lady to Dublin for her 30th in November. What are the traditional ones like - Gresham, Burlington etc ? Obviously money is no object  8).........If there is already a thread i apologise profusely.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on August 14, 2008, 04:02:43 PM
Thinking of taking my little lady to Dublin for her 30th in November. What are the traditional ones like - Gresham, Burlington etc ? Obviously money is no object  8).........If there is already a thread i apologise profusely.

Money is no object so you bring her to Dublin  ??? Could ya not treat the poor suffering woman and bring her abroad
I took my lady to Italy for her 30th
Anyways i realise im gone off topic..If you want i'll do ya b&b  for €500 a night ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 14, 2008, 04:07:01 PM

Money is no object so you bring her to Dublin  ??? Could ya not treat the poor suffering woman and bring her abroad
Anyways i realise im gone off topic..If you want i'll do ya b&b  for €500 a night ;)

I know because Dublin is really reasonable LL.......! Would the room be wallpapered with posters of Steve Finnan in various stages of undress ?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on August 14, 2008, 04:09:12 PM

I know because Dublin is really reasonable LL.......! Would the room be wallpapered with posters of Steve Finnan in various stages of undress ?

No i have a dart board with Arbeola's face in the middle
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

I am bringing her abroad........just before someone else wades in !

full back

Quote from: Minder on August 14, 2008, 04:12:24 PM

I am bringing her abroad........just before someone else wades in !

If you are bringing her abroad why are you looking for hotels in Dublin ???

Suppose you are looking for hostels ya miserable cnut ;)

Minder

We used to stay in a lovely hostel in Litton Lane when we went down to the Hurling Final every year, you had to wipe your feet on the way out.

Lucius Fox

Clontarf Castle is very good - you're a bit out of it but its worth a stay

ziggysego

Cease to exist....
Testing Accessibility

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Its not, and I didnt mean anything against Minders woman.

Bensars

Burlington...........not as good as its made out to be.Impressive foyer rooms very dated
Gresham...........as above
Westbury..........as above
Holiday Inns...............standard

DAvenport......excellent, located well in town and rooms are mighty. Good rates too. O callaghan hotel group