Sheep - they're not just for keeping the grass down!!

Started by Bogball XV, August 08, 2008, 11:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogball XV

LONDON (Reuters) - A Briton has been arrested on suspicion of carrying out a series of sex attacks on sheep, London police said on Friday.

The 27-year-old man was held at his home in Dulwich, south London, on suspicion of bestiality with sheep. He was also wanted in connection of the possession of drugs with intent to supply.

Detectives said the arrest followed allegations made to them in May and June.

"Two male joggers said they had observed a man molesting the sheep in a field at Botany Bay Lane, Chislehurst," police said in a statement.

"A similar incident was reported to police by a stables employee in the area."

Media reports said the man had been barred from visiting farmland while officers carried out their investigation.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/UKNews1/idUKL1890732720080718

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Yes I Would

Puckoon

Ah - its hard to beat an nice wolly jumper.

Says the wife when the police came to arrest him - He sure pulled the wool over my eyes.

Ewe couldnt believe it unless you'd seen it ewerself.

pintsofguinness

I've asked this question before, people like this, do they look at a sheep and tink "look at the legs on that" - they way you would if you saw a woman. 
Are they attracted to a particular sort of sheep?
Does it have to be male or felmale or doesnt it matter?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mylestheslasher

I remember reading somewhere once that beastiality is legal in Denmark. If I remember correctly, it used to be illegal but the Danish parliment voted to make it legal! Now why would you spend time making a change to law like that?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: tram on August 09, 2008, 01:35:13 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 09, 2008, 12:06:12 PM
I remember reading somewhere once that bestiality is legal in Denmark. If I remember correctly, it used to be illegal but the Danish parliment voted to make it legal! Now why would you spend time making a change to law like that?
Reading up on this (God, how sad am I!) it wasn't Denmalk, bestiality isn't illegal there just never defined in law, but Norway which changed its sex laws regarding bestiality the same time as legalising homosexual intercourse.

I remember a few years ago of an incident in Washington State, USA, where in a bestiality sex ring a man in his 40's, for some reason only known to him, basically got f***ed to death when he allowed a horse to enter him anally and the stud went balls deep, perforating his colon and I would guess messing up his intestines. He could have been saved if he had rushed to hospital for an emergency operation but he hesitated in case he was outed in his profession as an aircraft engineer. He was married with kids. ??? :-\

Oh holy jaysis  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: tram on August 09, 2008, 01:35:13 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 09, 2008, 12:06:12 PM
I remember reading somewhere once that bestiality is legal in Denmark. If I remember correctly, it used to be illegal but the Danish parliment voted to make it legal! Now why would you spend time making a change to law like that?
Reading up on this (God, how sad am I!) it wasn't Denmalk, bestiality isn't illegal there just never defined in law, but Norway which changed its sex laws regarding bestiality the same time as legalising homosexual intercourse.

I remember a few years ago of an incident in Washington State, USA, where in a bestiality sex ring a man in his 40's, for some reason only known to him, basically got f***ed to death when he allowed a horse to enter him anally and the stud went balls deep, perforating his colon and I would guess messing up his intestines. He could have been saved if he had rushed to hospital for an emergency operation but he hesitated in case he was outed in his profession as an aircraft engineer. He was married with kids. ??? :-\

Yeh, maybe it was Norway. I'll have to switch hols from Denmark to Norway so :D. Nice story. Sounds like he was into masochism as well as beastiality