Tír Eoghain vs Maigh Eo '08

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 27, 2008, 06:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

stew

I have always had a soft spot for Mayo. ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

dodo

Quote from: stew on July 27, 2008, 08:00:43 PM
I have always had a soft spot for Mayo. ;D

As long as it stays soft we can all be friends !

ONeill

Ah Mayo. Horrendous memories. '89 and unfinished business after the '86 final. Watching it in Loch an Iuir. McKenna goal. Final looms. Mayo walk over us. A young man's dreams shattered. '04 and heading for 2-in-a-row. Armagh beaten. Ours to lose. O'Neill goal. Going to coast it. Mayo walk over us!

I suppose the only good memory was the bitter-sweet game down there when Mayo afforded Tyrone a wonderful welcome after McAnallan's untimely passing, and proceeded to roll over. We beat them in Omagh this year too.

Sean seems OK so I can see the same side starting for the third weekend in a row.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tyrone Dreamer

I think there'll definately be 1 or 2 changes for next weekend. Would be suprised if there isnt a change in the full forward line.

tyroneman

Would love to see either McCaul or Joey in for danephew.

Penrose back on the bench and Mugsy in, McCullogh must be on thin ice too with Mulgrew ready for action and Tommy ok to join the FF line.

Can you imagine what we could have done with.......................

Mugsy
SON
Tommy
Dooher
Brian
Mulgrew

as the (match fit) front six and Sean with Enda / Ryan in MF........................

ah well....................can always dream

orangeman

It usually TD who is doing the dreaming.

glenullinabu

this is a good draw for tyrone - a team they have hasd a few bad results
they could make a real push for ai final in my opinion
is it determined who they play if and when they win this one?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: glenullinabu on July 27, 2008, 09:37:02 PM
this is a good draw for tyrone - a team they have hasd a few bad results
they could make a real push for ai final in my opinion
is it determined who they play if and when they win this one?

Hoping you're right glenullinabu. No, not decided yet who the winners of next weekend's games will meet, with the only condition being that Provincial finalists cannot be redrawn together again.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

MayoMan

Jesus I love tyrone women.... Rode the back off a fine young one a few years back when we played ye in Dublin, i'm praying for another Dublin venue....  :-[

Tatler Jack

Quote from: MayoMan on July 27, 2008, 09:54:27 PM
Jesus I love tyrone women.... Rode the back off a fine young one a few years back when we played ye in Dublin, i'm praying for another Dublin venue....  :-[

You have a better chance if Tyrone wiin. I suppose fellows like you cant lose no matter what the result.

MayoMan

Quote from: Tatler Jack on July 27, 2008, 10:05:57 PM
You have a better chance if Tyrone wiin. I suppose fellows like you cant lose no matter what the result.

:D

stephenite

Was hoping for Kildare, Tyrone will improve from the Westmeath game and I'd don't think their shooting can ever be as bad again. Should be a great game!

20leg-end08

Would love a double header in croker. The bigger pitch would suit tyrones style I think. Enda has been great at midfield for the last couple of games - him and sean could be the solution to the midfield problems especially if mugsy is fit enough to start FF. Justin McMahon seems to be growing into the full back role aswell.
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

time ticking away

great draw for tyrone.  mayo are a good side and if we cant beat them then we know early that we aren't good enough
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......