Ulster Final 2008 - Armagh vs Fermanagh

Started by wanderer, June 29, 2008, 11:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: INDIANA on August 09, 2008, 07:10:18 PM
jesus you've a high opinion of yourselves, might be glad of an ulster title soon.

That is true. When the current batch are long gone, we'll be crying out for one. But right now both sides have proven players that should be aiming for the highest honour.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Down Gael

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 09, 2008, 07:13:47 PM
and what Down would give for a couple of wins in the ulster championship  :D

Well we wouldnt give any of our All Irelands  ;)

The great One In A Row team are no more.

Orior

Quote from: Down Gael on August 10, 2008, 10:26:45 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 09, 2008, 07:13:47 PM
and what Down would give for a couple of wins in the ulster championship  :D

Well we wouldnt give any of our All Irelands  ;)

The great One In A Row team are no more.

Frankly my dear, I dont give a shit. Just as long as me and my Da were alive to see the first. And there will never be another first  :)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

maddog

What is it with the Down lads, if they were truly the aristocrats of Ulster football surely they wouldnt even take pesky little "one in a row" armagh under their notice. However it would seem their delight in our defeat on Saturday is unmaskable. I really pity them and hope to jesus we draw them in the first round next year. You can't beat a penalty kick. ;)

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteWhat is it with the Down lads, if they were truly the aristocrats of Ulster football surely they wouldnt even take pesky little "one in a row" armagh under their notice.

Yet there's nothing that bothers them there. Surely a team with 20% of a decent number of All Irelands would barely even register with the all conquering Mourne men yet over the past decade, nobody has bothered them more.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead