NFL Fantasy Football 2008/09

Started by fntn, June 21, 2008, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: bombidal on October 20, 2008, 08:00:54 PM
Seriously now lads, how good am I ?

Boys - this cat will get his medicine this weekend. ;)

Mother puckers -17.5. Put the house on it.

bombidal

Quote from: Puckoon on October 29, 2008, 04:22:12 AM
Quote from: bombidal on October 20, 2008, 08:00:54 PM
Seriously now lads, how good am I ?

Boys - this cat will get his medicine this weekend. ;)

Mother puckers -17.5. Put the house on it.

Im not going to even bother replacing my defensive players this week. A sign of my disregard for your challenge. I had a look at your team and it is a joke in comparison to mine. You should just keep your mouth shut and take your beating like everyone else. :-*
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

thejuice

Wow, I won 2 games even though i havent logged in, in over a month.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

declan85

Great weekend all round, just comin right bout now...

mc_grens

I cant believe it. I had Driver all season and he did nothing major. dropped him for Josh Morgan (Good upside, Very talented, and Shaun Hill has been throwing to him in practice all year!). First game Driver plays for someone else is against me and he drops 18 points on me!

bombidal

Quote from: mc_grens on November 02, 2008, 11:16:00 PM
I cant believe it. I had Driver all season and he did nothing major. dropped him for Josh Morgan (Good upside, Very talented, and Shaun Hill has been throwing to him in practice all year!). First game Driver plays for someone else is against me and he drops 18 points on me!

Just poor management. Driver obviously felt he had a pt to prove against you after dropping him. You have got to show these guys more love. Its all about man management.

On another note Im on the lookout for a top tier tight end if anyone want to swap for say Bowe, Sproles or maybe even Graham !
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

lfdown2

who is galway bay tribesmen??

im comin to get ye!!

declan85

I need advice.

Im 30 points behind going into tonight with a couple of lads playin. I got Chris Cooley at TE and gotta choose between Santana Moss and Santonio Holmes at WR.

30 points is probably to much to ask anyway but who gives me the best chance of those 2 receivers.
Moss' status is questionable this week but he was probable last week and scored 29.5 points while Holmes was dropped for being found in possesion of marijuana. Will that give him the extra edge this week???

Pittsburgh D is best in the league against the pass...

AZOffaly

Is Holmes not suspended or something for the Steelers? No wait, that was last week. If Willie Parker is back, the Steelers will try to control the ball in this game, which will mean less passing overall. I'd nearly go with Moss, but having said that if Moss is 'Q' then I'd take the safe option. I'd recommend Holmes.

fntn

Moss took a punt back for a TD last week... special teams could decide this game

Gabriel_Hurl

I'm the Detroit Lions of the Joe Montana Conference

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: lfdown2 on November 03, 2008, 11:15:49 AM
who is galway bay tribesmen??

im comin to get ye!!

That's me. ;D

The play off race is getting very tight now in Montana.

the onion bag

Not particularly happy that some weekends that the leagues are locked and others it's open for the entire duration. It certainly didn't do me any favours this week.

the Deel Rover

when do you unlock the teams again Az ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

heganboy

we use a waiver system in other leagues where you get a slot depending on your performance the previous week, makes it a little fairer...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity