NFL Fantasy Football 2008/09

Started by fntn, June 21, 2008, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceiphas50

well azoffaly,
sorry bout late reply but only got clearence to post now,my team is the NY Jets II,didnt know u had things balanced when I joined legbreakers told me ye were lookin 4 Players, if u cant fit us in u can kick me out
Superbowl V Winner/Champion of the World

AZOffaly

If I can get one more to join the Sanders conference you're grand. (We need even numbers to do the weekly head to head matches).

Anyone interested, Last of the Choc Ices!!

ceiphas50

Superbowl V Winner/Champion of the World

Oraisteach

Lads,

I have deleted my team from the competition (Cleveland Rocks)

AZOffaly

Oraisteach

Don't think i can spare the time.

AZOffaly

Ah right. That's fair enough. I thought you were falling on your sword.

AZOffaly

Lads, I still need a couple of ye to move conferences. As Jose Mourinho would say 'Do it.'

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 21, 2008, 02:49:28 PM
Lads, I still need a couple of ye to move conferences. As Jose Mourinho would say 'Do it.'

What are the numbers like now AZ? Do you need any more or any less?

Just asking as I've got a mate who's not a member of the board but he's willing to take part if you need an extra body or two. He's into his American sports so he'd take it seriously as well.

AZOffaly

We're okay for numbers, unless somebody else joins. We (should) have 14 in Montana and 12 in Sander when everyone gets themselves organised. If anyone else joins, we'd just need another 1 to balance it up...

bombidal

apologies for the delay in changing leagues, was away. Nice to see a few of the lads I gave a whipping to last year also in this league. :-*
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

AZOffaly

I got your out of office reply, so there's no problem bombidal.

AZOffaly

Lads, thewobbler is on the missing list. He's not responding to emails, and hasn't moved his team. He may be on holiday, does anyone know him? Is he alive?

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

bump. I know you're here wobbler!!

As soon as it's done, we'll have a conflab about when to have the draft. To be fair to our exiles, afternoon is better, so we'll pick a day that at least allows us see a couple of pre-season games.