The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Come on khyber kim-save my day please

Massey-135

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on March 16, 2010, 02:57:28 PM
luckily had chief dan george in a L15. Waiting on Ruby & Celesti.al Halo to bring it home in the next.

you'll make £100 on it then even if your other horses do nothing? i had Get Me Out of Here and The Package, both losing by a matter of inches, the heart isn't good!

Catch the high ball

If Go Native wins then it will be a very good day. Going to go big!!
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

new devil

randomtask

Louth Exile

Go Native was disappointing. A pity Binocular couldn't have done that last year!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

sammymaguire

Binocular really IMPRESSIVE back to its best when it really counts well done Tony McCoy!

JP Mac will be a happy man tonight  ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

winsamsoon

you would need to have a crystal ball to make money at cheltenham lol
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

beer baron

Free bet in the bookies on binocular so not too bad

Homer

Binocular was layed at huge odds including a fair few quid at 999/1 when he was originally declared as out for this. Ouch.

Go Native looked to have pulled something or burst a blood vessel.

Candyman

Has anyone won any cash today yet? FFS!!!!!  ::)

sammymaguire

c'mon Davy Russell in the X-COUNTRY I would LOVE a 40/1 winner  8)

favourites are taking a hammering today, bloody bookies are laughing their tits off  >:(
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Catch the high ball

FFS Will anything go right today? Can't believe I have been waiting a year for this! :(
Sizing Australia in the next to upset the odds.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

Doogie Browser

Can someone with the nous please insert results after each race with SP's etc to help us techno-phobes?

Paul Mc Graths Da

Binocular has saved me. been backing him 2/3 quid here and there since last november but mostly at prices of 6/1 - 7/2.  Went off at 9/1 but after the disaster of Dunguib & Captain Cee Bee I'm not about to complain.............