Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Lads, can anyone tell me does the county board produce an annual yearbook?

doire na raithe

sounds like your doing some sort of research/coursework there corn?

corn02

No just a general wonderment, I was flicking through the Down book recently. Shame Armagh have nothing similar.

Armagh Exile

QuoteNo just a general wonderment, I was flicking through the Down book recently. Shame Armagh have nothing similar.

Corn, if you already know the answer why are you asking?

winsamsoon

I think corn was just supposing there is nothing similar because he never received any replies telling him there was one. Once again this doesn't warrant a personal attack on him for asking a GAA question on a GAA board. For the record corn i know of no such book in Armagh but i agree it would be a good idea.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Uladh

I can't be sure but think there might have been one for a few years i the 90s?

Armagh Exile

Wins,
What personal attack are you talking about?

Onion Bag

Any Team named yet for the Dublin game yet?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Onion Bag

Sorry Lads, should posted that on the Armagh v Dorty Dubs page! ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteNo just a general wonderment, I was flicking through the Down book recently. Shame Armagh have nothing similar.

Think I remember being given soemthing like a yearbook for Christmas in 2002. Mighta just been a celebratory edition for winning the All Ireland though.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Legs11

Quote from: winsamsoon on March 26, 2008, 01:23:14 PM
I don't think JD ws the best player on show i though Aaron Kernan was actually the best on show that day. BRoken there is a difference in "Rough" players and dirty hallions. That man Donaldson is a danger on the field. He is hitting on the ball and off the ball and i am surprised he hasn't broke someone jaw or worse. Goh you also failed to mention that MC Geown was hanging out of diarmuid like a Jockey on a horse and the ref was giving him no protection at all, So when the ref ain't giving you it you must protect yourself. Also Murtagh threw a sneeky dig at marsden when he went out to get the ball for a sideline kick but then again Murtagh was another hallion. The best craic of the day though was when the Cullyhanna lads were arriving the Silverbridge lads were standing at the clubhouse and a well known Cullyhanna lad roared "theres those Silverbridge gypsies" Brought back all the old arguments from the board. :D :D :D
was beside the cullyhanna boys and i never heard a thing so think ur makin things up am sure

corn02

Courtney out , McGrane in, otherwise same as.

under the bar

I see Armagh are currently 25/1 for Sam.   Any of you lads having a punt at this?    Got to be value since it's basically the same core team as were 10/1 last year and since you now have a manager who's tactically astutue & not afraid to make changes, I might just have £10 e/w on it. 

Uladh

You never came back to us with your bankruptcy candidate UTB?

doire na raithe

must have been rubbish.

Can someone please clarify this reserve/b league situation? Someone who actually knows what they're talking about, seems to be alot of nonsense and conflicting accounts on this thread.